Clear All

LOL :))

Celine Dion Forum - Your Central Source for All Things Celine

Comment

You are banned!

Comment

:))

Comment

I say we all pitch in and get the Colonel this shirt for an X-Mas gift... :)

Attached Files
          Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 15 Oct 09,, 13:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
            Cruel Man.

While I may post the she devils pictures I would never go so far as to post videos (Ok on one thread) that includes the wail of the Banshee
            He he , i iant scared , clank clank ,im a tank

Comment

Gunny

Can you retroactively make this whole thing a necropost in order to kill it?

Those pictures of the Colonel's girlfriend are causing me to lose my lunch!
              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
              Mark Twain

Comment

From the "Letters to Celine, Anyone get feedback after writing Celine" Thread

AND I QUOTE:

Posted By: triniguy
                Aug 9 2009, 09:43 AM

" sent one in and got the awful reply from the fan club. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

i opened up so much and cried for hours while writing my letter to celine ( i know im lame)
                but i had so much to tell Celine. thanking her for helping me through my hard times

the reply came back from teamceline telling me that They are sorry for what i had to deal with
                and Celine sends her love but couldnt reply as shes busy...i was crushed

i told them of my Celine devotion and it would have been nice if they could have just fwd it to Celine.
                I didnt ask for anything other than for the letter to be sent to her

I just feel really sad as i finally poured my heart out and got no where

END LAME QUOTATION

Can we redirect that call for heavy barrage? I think I have ID'd a new target.
                You know JJ, Him could do it....

Comment

Who's got the keys to the MINUTEMAN?

Comment

Poor Celine...I think she's getting a little upset about all this negtive talk about her! lol

Attached Files
                    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                    sigpic

Comment

The horror, the horror.....

Comment

I'm rtather partial to Celine, cracking looking woman, great voice. The downside is she is 'French Candian' I do believe.

Comment

padon my ignorance, but what is all the hate towads her?? i mean, i know of dozens of singers that a lot worst then her, but they get nothing but love.
                          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

I don't hate her at all....

In fact, I'm thinking of creating a Celine Dion Appreciation thread.

I mean all those pictures and lyrics I can post.....the possiblities are endless!

Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 15 Oct 09,, 13:35.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                              I don't hate her at all....

In fact, I'm thinking of creating a Celine Dion Appreciation thread.

I mean all those pictures and lyrics I can post.....the possiblities are endless!

Better where a cup, helmet AND MOPP suit in order to stave off the colonel!
                              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                              Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                                Better where a cup, helmet AND MOPP suit in order to stave off the colonel!
                                Too late,he's doomed...I sense a Copperhead round in his not too distant future.......wait...what's that?Anybody else hear the theme from "Jaws"?;)
                                "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                                X