No announcement yet.

Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO Israel has no right to exist, Ahmadinejad was in full right to say that.

Yep, you and every other terroristic idiot out there with a chip on his shoulders and racisim in their hearts say such things. No big surprise there Bob.

Iran isn't your country either, neither is Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Somalia, North Korea, Cuba, ect. but still it's never prevented America from interfering with their business.

Never stopped France, Russia, China or Pakistan from getting involved from the go either. If they didnt start conflict or condone terrorists behind their borders that attack other countries then problems like that wouldnt happen.;)

That won't happen, what will happen is that Iran makes nukes and the West whines a bit and learns to accept it eventually.

What will happen is certainly something many dont look forward too but will happen none the less just ask the Syrians. Iran wont have a nuclear weapon.:))

Depends. Almost all Shi'a Lebanese see Hezbollah as freedom fighters, most Shi'a in the world do, many Sunni Muslims and other Lebanese also do. But most Israelis and Americans think they are terrorists. Most Turks see the PKK as terrorist, most Kurds see them as freedom fighters. Most Palestinians see Hamas as freedom fighters, most Israelis see them as terrorists.
    America viewed the PUK, the KDP, the SIIC, Dawa, as terrorists during the 80s and much of your people shared that view, but do they share that view today? Most Sunni Iraqis thought they are terrorists, many still do. But Shi'a and Kurds don't.

Did they? You can speak for Americans also now as well? Simply Amazing. Have a nice day Bob!
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 02 Nov 09,, 16:25.
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
      IMO Israel has no right to exist, Ahmadinejad was in full right to say that.

Yep, you and every other terroristic idiot out there with a chip on his shoulders and racisim in their hearts say such things. No big surprise there Bob.
      Dread:

Take it easy. He's expressing how the other side sees it. I would think you'd find that interesting. You don't have to agree to debate respectfully. We aren't all ditto heads here.
      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
        You are the racist here, not me. You support racists who opress people, I support people who fight for their freedom.

Never stopped France, Russia, China or Pakistan from getting involved from the go either. If they didnt start conflict or condone terrorists behind their borders that attack other countries then problems like that wouldnt happen.;)
        What is your definition of a terrorist?

That won't happen, what will happen is that Iran makes nukes and the West whines a bit and learns to accept it eventually.

What will happen is certainly something many dont look forward too but will happen none the less just ask the Syrians. Iran wont have a nuclear weapon.:))

Did they? You can speak for Americans also now as well? Simply Amazing. Have a nice day Bob!
        It's just common knowledge, or do you claim that militant Islamic groups enjoy a lot of sympathy among average Americans?

Comment

Originally posted by Kermanshahi View Post
          You are the racist here, not me. You support racists who opress people, I support people who fight for their freedom.

What is your definition of a terrorist?

It's just common knowledge, or do you claim that militant Islamic groups enjoy a lot of sympathy among average Americans?
          Whatever you rant Bob. I live in a free counrty where one can do so.:))
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
          X