RIP Patrick Swayze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
    RIP Swayze ol boy, Must admit that you had a style that many in what we call "Hollywood" could have learned from you. Particularly on how to control oneself and not be a spolied asswipe as 90% of them are today.
    Well said, couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by Canmoore View Post
      Everyone talks about dirty dancing, and ghosts. Yes, these were his most successful films.
      However, I think that his best film bar none, was City of Joy. I suggest anyone rent this movie, it is such a great film.
      I'd have to agree 100% here,"City of Joy" was by far his best movie as an actor IMHO.
      R.I.P.
      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Great personable actor.
        R.I.P.
        I saw an old episode of MASH shortly after it was announced that he was suffering from cancer.
        In it we saw a very young Swayze being told that he was suffering from incurable lukemia.
        Talk about black irony!
        When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
        X