Now fever is a so terrible thing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now fever is a so terrible thing!

Now H1N1 have made my college panic。The Bedroom floor I live in have had two infected persons。I wonder if I am the third one。One of My instructors was just freed from the isolation yesterday。(he will be Isolated again if I really get H1N1)I wonder why I always so unlucky:at wrong time get wrong disease。At first,I think it's just a Common cold,so don't pay attention to it。But now,things seem worse:Stuffy nose, sore throat,the worst thing is I started a fever。Though My body temperature is just 37.1degrees,but thanks to my college Announced a strange standard:Measuring temperature should +0.5 degrees,as this,Slight fever become a fever。I wonder if I'll be Isolated because I have met all the conditions of H1N1:cold+fever。I don't fear H1N1,to me it's just a cold。But I don't know what my roommates think about it and it really makes me Shame if I took the disease to them。To make matters worse,This will bring persons I contact to a lot of inconvenience:Stay in the bedroom for observation,Not allowed to go out(College will arrange people send food and water to them),disinfect on the place I ever went 。It seems I've messed up all the things if I really get H1N1。When I decide go to school hospital,doctors have been off duty,so Today I escaped it unharmed。Now I just pray that the Body temperature can go down tomorrow after a sleep。
    Last edited by Luke Gu; 13 Sep 09,, 12:30.

News just received:My roommate's girlfriend is planned to be Isolated。Her situation is similar to me:cold +fever。But because her body temperature isn't too high ,so just is considering the plan。Hope she will be well。It's lucky to me that my temperature decrease today,so it seems I'm safe though I still feel uncomfortable now。
    Last edited by Luke Gu; 13 Sep 09,, 12:53.

Comment

Working...
    X