Human-goat hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Human-goat hybrid

All I can say is ... ... .... .... .... im speachless. No wonder that country is in a mess!!!!

Link

Looks like B/S to me , human crossbred ???? methinks not .

and the reason that country is in a mess Zinja can be summed up in 2 words ,, BASTARD MUGGABE
    Last edited by tankie; 04 Sep 09,, 12:36.

Comment

which one is the dad?

goat? or human? :D
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Big K View Post
        which one is the dad?

goat? or human? :D

C,mon fess up, Knaur,, i always thought you liked sheep the best .
        Last edited by tankie; 04 Sep 09,, 12:51.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
          Looks like B/S to me , human crossbred ???? methinks not .
          Which part do you consider to be unbelievable, the pictures or the story?

and the reason that country is in a mess Zinja can be summed up in 2 words ,, BASTARD MUGGABE
          True that! But if the people there are also forsaking the use of women for animals .. ... ... ... ah, what can i say.

Comment

Originally posted by Zinja View Post
            Which part do you consider to be unbelievable, the pictures or the story?.
            All of it ,why was it burned before inspection ??

Comment

All of it ,why was it burned before inspection ??
              Superstition. It might have been considered as an evil omen hence burnt. Its common in Africa.

There is a testimony of the Governor and chief of the village, it cant be some concocted story. It might be misdiagonose, the born 'thing' had an unknown ailment but you cant dismiss the story nor the pictures.

Comment

Superstition. It might have been considered as an evil omen hence burnt. Its common in Africa.

There is a testimony of the Governor and chief of the village, it cant be some concocted story. It might be misdiagonose, the born 'thing' had an unknown ailment but you cant dismiss the story nor the pictures.
                There has never been (to my knowledge ) ONE authentictaed case of a human crossbreed ,not even chimps , our closest relatives , all experts agree its impossible ,As in the link , ,and for once i hope and think they are correct .As for not being a concocted story ,, well , we will have to wait and see , and IF its true , where does that leave religeon .

I still say its B/S .
                Last edited by tankie; 04 Sep 09,, 13:43.

Comment

There has never been (to my knowledge ) ONE authentictaed case of a human crossbreed ,not even chimps , our closest relatives , all experts agree its impossible ,As in the link , ,and for once i hope and think they are correct .As for not being a concocted story ,, well , we will have to wait and see , and IF its true , where does that leave religeon .

I still say its B/S .
                  I think its a misdiagonisis. I have seen goats with scarvy, they have a weird hairless skin. The vet in the story aludes to hydrocephalus.

The sickening thing i find in the story is that there seems to be a veiled admission of bestiality practices in the community.

Comment

C,mon fess up, Knaur,, i always thought you liked sheep the best .
                    Heh Truth be told mate, first I thought the newspaper read The New Zealand, so I thought huh, whats new with that then, P-Haka prolly got bored of sheep, so he did it with a goat , nice and easy, then I noticed it was The New Zimbabwe instead and was immediately horrified at whats happening to the world :))
                    Last edited by Knaur Amarsh; 04 Sep 09,, 14:42.
                    When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

The sickening thing i find in the story is that there seems to be a veiled admission of bestiality practices in the community.
                      If you are sickened of that, don't ever go anywhere near Darlington, UK.

Comment

Scientists have been producing such hybrids. And there's no US federal law on this.

Animal-Human Hybrids Spark Controversy
                        Jan 2005 [NationalGeographic] Scientists have begun blurring the line between human and animal by producing chimeras—a hybrid creature that's part human, part animal.

Chinese scientists at the Shanghai Second Medical University in 2003 successfully fused human cells with rabbit eggs. The embryos were reportedly the first human-animal chimeras successfully created. They were allowed to develop for several days in a laboratory dish before the scientists destroyed the embryos to harvest their stem cells.

In Minnesota last year researchers at the Mayo Clinic created pigs with human blood flowing through their bodies.

And at Stanford University in California an experiment might be done later this year to create mice with human brains.

Scientists feel that, the more humanlike the animal, the better research model it makes for testing drugs or possibly growing "spare parts," such as livers, to transplant into humans. ....

But creating human-animal chimeras—named after a monster in Greek mythology that had a lion's head, goat's body, and serpent's tail—has raised troubling questions: What new subhuman combination should be produced and for what purpose? At what point would it be considered human? And what rights, if any, should it have?

There are currently no U.S. federal laws that address these issues.

Comment

Scientists have begun blurring the line between human and animal by producing chimeras—a hybrid creature that's part human, part animal.
                          Like tankie then, I take it :))

Comment

Everyone has opinions, only some count.

Comment

I think its a misdiagonisis. I have seen goats with scarvy, they have a weird hairless skin. The vet in the story aludes to hydrocephalus.

Thats why Pari n Knaur n Furky are good sprinters ,, they dont want an ugly one :))

Comment

Working...
                              X