DVD Ripper Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Ripper Needed

Yes it's time for another "I'm too impatient to wade through a bunch of BS and would much rather tap into the vast experience here on the WAB".

The Short Version: I'm looking for a solid full-use free DVD Ripper so I don't have to constantly swap my DVD's in and out of my computer...and also so I can put them onto my iPod.

Any suggestions?
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    Yes it's time for another "I'm too impatient to wade through a bunch of BS and would much rather tap into the vast experience here on the WAB".

The Short Version: I'm looking for a solid full-use free DVD Ripper so I don't have to constantly swap my DVD's in and out of my computer...and also so I can put them onto my iPod.

Any suggestions?
    DVD shrink is the one of the best. But beware

compromising digital encryption is prohibited (only in United States, Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is not international law)
    I am not posting a download link. Easily available through Google.

Comment

I'm not worried about piracy laws etc as I have no intention of sharing what I rip with anyone.

This is purely for my own convenience (putting on the computer) and portability (I have no clunky portable DVD player but I do have a nice compact iPod)

First one should be done in about 30 minutes, we'll see how it turns out
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I prefer freeware. Two free yet professional DVD rippers:

* Free DVD Ripper (easiest DVD ripper that I ever try.)
        * HandBrake (very good open source in my opinion)

Comment

Working...
        X