Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More pics from Istanbul...

Here are some pics from Istanbul...

The first one features me having lunch at Rumelihisari, which was a fortress built by the Sultan Mehmed II (Fatih - the Conqueror) a year before he conquered the city. It stands on the narrowest stretch of the Bosphorus and was designed by the sultan himself.

The second one shows Bosphorus at night, with me on a tour in my sophomore year in college.

Another college photo walking down the path from the Yildiz Palace down...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Alkimake; 16 Aug 09,, 21:30.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est

yerim :)
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

The first one features me having lunch at Rumelihisari,
      Really beautiful!

Comment

She's taken, you knumbskull

Comment

LOL ;):));):P
          Thanks Luke!!

Comment

Thanks, Sir :)
            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

I can't understand why Fatih Sultan Mehmet would want to build a Restaurant:))

Comment

Ahahahaha :))
                Well, he might have liked the view from there :)) In fact, the place I'm sitting at is a cafe built next to the Hisar itself, where you can wait till summer concerts start beyond the walls...

Comment

Working...
                X