The Fall Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
    Phillies vs the Dodgers again, who takes it this time? I say Dodgers because they have Joe Torre and they definitely learned their lesson from last year. Great teams have to lose first to learn to win.
    *Not a chance. I'll see you next week after the Phillies are done with them.
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumrunner View Post
      Dodgers in 5
      Yankees in a surprising sweep

Yankees v. Dodgers World Series
      I'm like a kid in a candy store after reading that :)):))

I wish this happens, man, I'd go nuts. Who would I cheer for? Well, if it happens, thats when I"ll think of who to cheer for

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
        *Not a chance. I'll see you next week after the Phillies are done with them.
        :(

Comment

:(
          Cheer up Mobme, fate has a funny way of using the word "chance";):))

Comment

Cheer up Mobme, fate has a funny way of using the word "chance";):))
            :P

Yankees are unstoppable. I have no doubt they'll make it. Its my Dodgers. They're so unknown yet they keep winning. They remind me of the championship winning team Chicago White Sox; no one on earth would've picked them, but they won. Kind've like last years Phillies hehe :))

Comment

:P

Yankees are unstoppable. I have no doubt they'll make it. Its my Dodgers. They're so unknown yet they keep winning. They remind me of the championship winning team Chicago White Sox; no one on earth would've picked them, but they won. Kind've like last years Phillies hehe :))
              *Yep, and here we are again, we wont be denied a second series.:));)

"You got to believe":P:))

Comment

*Yep, and here we are again, we wont be denied a second series.:));)

"You got to believe":P:))
                Haha, we'll see ;)

Goodluck to your team though.

Comment

Wow, the Umpires are really killing the Dodgers eh?

If ManRam hit that homer in the 8th, they would've won. But they woulda coulda shoulda but didn't :P

I see them coming back strong though, it was like they knew they were going to lose game 1 against Hamels.

Comment

Wow, the Umpires are really killing the Dodgers eh?

If ManRam hit that homer in the 8th, they would've won. But they woulda coulda shoulda but didn't :P

I see them coming back strong though, it was like they knew they were going to lose game 1 against Hamels.
                    Wohooo One down. Umps are'nt being bad IMO, they have pretty much called it down the line so far as what I can see.

Great game last night! Cheers to game two. :)

Comment

Are they still playing baseball?
                      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                      Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                        Are they still playing baseball?
                        Yep.:)

Comment

The umpire was fine last night. Clayton Kershaw couldn't throw strikes after 4 innings. That and 3 wild pitches in the same 5th inning pretty much ended the game. The normally dependable George Sherill had the same problem, except he couldn't throw strikes at all. Maybe Torre should have kept the rotation the same and started 11 year veteran Randy Wolf in game 1. Kershaw is all of 22 years old and here he was starting game 1 of LCS. I think the same thing happened to Chad Billingsley last year in LCS.

Vicente Padilla starts tonight. We'll see how he does.
                          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Yeah, the game is on early today, surprising. Pedro's doing well, we're on the 4th now, so Imma go back to the game, see ya'll 0-0 still

Comment

Game 3 coming up, series tied 1-1 wooooooo

Comment

Game 3 coming up, series tied 1-1 wooooooo
                                *Redemption. Now that was our World Series Phillies team that played last night.:))

Comment

Working...
                                X