No announcement yet.

Putin has a more fun life than you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look at who drinks beer and who drinks wine.
    Attached Files
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• Sometimes I feel like I'm betraying my country by idolizing Putin so much

Why did he have to be from Soviet? WHYY!! Why not Canada!!!

I may or may not have a poster of him on my wall

Comment

• Originally posted by xinhui View Post
        look at who drinks beer and who drinks wine.
        That's not even wine, see the cup? That's a non-fat soy decaf latte, low sugar. The wineglass is for the aerated cola beverage, sugar free and non-caffeinated. Medvedev is pansy extraordinaire

By the way, I thought Putinus would have vodka or something in front of him. Beer is sooo imperialist capitalistic anglo-american bourgeious like
        "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

• For Russians beer is German drink, not Anglo-American.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrew View Post
            For Russians beer is German drink, not Anglo-American.
            SILENCE!!

Putin can drink whatever he wants and it becomes a Russian drink.

Also, do post an introduction in the introduction section Mr. Andrew :)

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I don't know, I keep coming back on this thread to see this pic, LMAO HAHAHA its too funny Andrew :)):))

Comment

• Sometimes I feel like I'm betraying my country by idolizing Putin so much
                  Why did he have to be from Soviet? WHYY!! Why not Canada!!!
                  Why not Apply for a Russian passport?I don't think Canadian likes his policy。

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                    I don't know, I keep coming back on this thread to see this pic, LMAO HAHAHA its too funny Andrew :)):))
                    I found it in the photo archive of criminal group Patsany on a Russian social net vkontakte.ru
                    It's popular there. Though clearly it's a PS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke Gu View Post
                      Why not Apply for a Russian passport?I don't think Canadian likes his policy。
                      I am just a mere Canadian boy who loves to play hockey and watch the beavers build their dams in the rivers.

We are all witnesses to the great Putin, it is a complete honour watching and keeping upto date on whatever he does.

I would cut my right arm off, have it mailed to Russia if that would get me a handshake from Putin.

Comment

I found it in the photo archive of criminal group Patsany on a Russian social net vkontakte.ru
                        It's popular there. Though clearly it's a PS.
                        I know, but it just looks too funny. His face looks like such a sweet boy here lol

Comment

• I would cut my right arm off, have it mailed to Russia if that would get me a handshake from Putin.
                          Crazy thought,do you send a letter to Putin?Maybe he can receive your heart。

Comment

Crazy thought,do you send a letter to Putin?Maybe he can receive your heart。
                            That's a good idea. Maybe I will ;)

Comment

• That's a good idea. Maybe I will
                              He must be happy when he know one Canada boy so adore him。

Comment

He must be happy when he know one Canada boy so adore him。
                                Huh? One? No man, I'm just one of millions of Canadians that adore him. He's not only a legend here, he was voted sexiest man alive from People Magazine (US magazine)

Comment

Working...
                                X