Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M21Sniper
    Hello shield.

You seem like the typical jew hating troll.

Have at him boys, gloves are off.
    I assume that language rules are suspended for this particular purpose?
    Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86
      Thankx. And it was all original too!
      I heard Shield's mother isn't pregnant again (yet) because she can run faster with her skirt hitched up than he can with his pants around his ankles.

Shield walks into a bar. Angry drunk rolls up to him looking for a scrap and sez "I fucked your mother in the ass last night and sheee loved it!"
      Shield tries to ignore him. Then the Drunk sez: "Then she sucked off my pole and swallowed AALLLLLL my baby gravy"
      Shield (for once) holds his temper - remember there are several syllables in some of those words - but Drunk continues " 'an then she tickled ma balls as the she bitch was lickin' out ma asshole! Yeee Haaa!"

Shield has had enough and turns round. Sez: "Go home Dad, your drunk."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke
        Are you talking about the Moors in Spain? I thought they were called the Moriscos.
        Possibly, but the Spanish have far worse words than that ickle racial slur.

Comment

• Nuke.

Kaput.

Praxus will back me up.

We will get rid US of all these Jews, Christians of all denominations, Moslems, Hindus, Jain, Buddhists, Pagans and all the arseholes inhabiting the world.

We can start afresh with TOLERANCE and GROUND REALITIES.
          Last edited by Ray; 27 Aug 04,, 07:25.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay
            ok now its my turn :)
            Hope it helps yar vocabulary BR :w00t

As always add names in appropriate places :w00t

u'r just a annoying pimple
            ugly skunk in a road kill
            You are more revolting than a deformed snot filled nostril.
            You'd probably give birth to an old **** scab.
            You are just slightly more literate than a terribly kinky sloth.
            You have the athletic prowess of an old cow.
            you are about as interesting as an infected hermaphrodite
            You are stupid. And furthermore, you are reminiscent of a putrid fetus.
            Get lost. You need a frontal lobotomy, maybe it will fix the fact that you are a deformed diaper.
            You have the IQ of a fucked-up fart.
            Just accept it. You are less attractive than a worthless corpse.
            Just accept it. You need plastic surgery. You look like a crusty whore.
            You have the athletic prowess of a contaminated breast implant.
            My goodness... that's not a mask?! You have a personality worthy of a shorn scrotum.
            u are just slightly more literate than a sludgy ogre.
            dirty sloth, putrid fart.You are a torn condom, ugly dirty butt plug, infected sack of cum, ugly bacterial culture
            used contraceptive sponge,
            I heard about you, you have a fat whore for a mother. Big surprise that she gave birth to an obscene breast implant.
            filthy wrinkley hag.
            Somebody call Dan Ackroyd! You are about as interesting as a cheap stomach ulcer.
            Most people agree that you could easily be mistaken for a discoloured kleenex.
            blood stained sack of cum. You are as charming as a disgraceful dog's dick.
            You are a maggoty dildo.never use yar last name
            You would lose a battle of wits to a grease plug.
            You'd probably give birth to a primitive bucket of vomit.
            You have been seen licking a reeking psycho.
            unsanitary neanderthal, deranged toad, reeking **** scab

:LOL
            If I may be so bold as to add ...

You are the son of one thousand fathers. I would wish you a pre-cambrian broth of uro-genitary infection from the cheapest crack whore in a Mogadishu shanty town but for the fact that I will your fortunes so low that this would be beyond your means. And you're a ****. Keep wankin' over yo' daddys face pig boy 'cos your stock is Enron. In several European Romansc languages "shield" means contraceptive. Would that your parents had used one. Now fuck off.

I hope that this was of some help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ziska
              God Save the Queen!
              And one for luck!
              God Save the Queen!
              (as well as her loyal subjects, teritories and dominions etc.)

Comment

• The Chap,
                You introduced yourself as a VIRGIN.

Want to be deflowered? Ae you that desperate?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray
                  The Chap,
                  You introduced yourself as a VIRGIN.

Want to be deflowered? Ae you that desperate?
                  A Virgin to the site only. Jesus. Moderator! Some bloke is after my internet arse! Help! Help! I don't wan't to limp!

I thought the gloves were off? Too much?
                  Last edited by The Chap; 28 Aug 04,, 02:00. Reason: My bad?

Comment

• lol.

Where in the UK are you from Chap? And hows bloody arsenal...
                    SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

• By Jove, old chap.
                      Call it quits and lets go around to the pub for a 'chota'.
                      What ho, old bean?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• Originally posted by Ziska
                        lol.

Where in the UK are you from Chap? And hows bloody arsenal...
                        Doing too well and too bloody noisey when thay win. London. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray
                          By Jove, old chap.
                          Call it quits and lets go around to the pub for a 'chota'.
                          What ho, old bean?
                          No need to call it quits, my beef was with Shield. Nothing to call twixt us. Chota is always good. Name a venue - you're buying ;)

PS I may have overstepped the line but did anyone at least find it ammusing?

Comment

Working...
                          X