Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should Russia to do to ensure the Euro-satellites Galileo never reach their intended orbits? Just stop to launch them from Baikonur:-))
    Actually, I very much doubt that united Europe is able to war against anyone without USA. Without American technologies (especially rocketry and aviation), without American military command, American system of arms maintenance etc. Some weapons are absent in Europe as a kind. May be Europe has its own air defence? With European radars and European rockets and European spare parts?.. Europe without USA is just an assembly of rather small states. I can’t imagine how is it possible for them to attack other big country such as Russia. They simply could not organize such large military campaign. They would be like a medieval army of knights.
    Perhaps you could try backing up this rather interesting allthough wholly inacurrate statement.

Oh and ooe a mod you have become, my congratulations to you sir.
    they have us surrounded, the poor bastards.

Comment

• What statement do you mean exactly?:-))

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFirst View Post
        What statement do you mean exactly?:-))
        I'm pretty sure he means all of it.
        In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
        The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

• OK, I’ve told about of inability of Europe to war without US support...
          I think that:
          -
          America controls NATO but the US supply NATO and all NATO countries with strategic information. Without US the Europeans would create its own command center. Even having the NATO basis the Europeans would lose the US intelligence sources. They would not have more the data of US spy-satellites and US intelligence services. This would take a lot of time for Europe to create its own data base and its own information sources needed for organization of huge military campaign (against Russia). Having thrown out Americans the European command would be forced to re-write all the plans of deployment of armies, all conflict schema scripts, all battle plans in view of new conditions etc. This is large work and this would take some years at least.

What is the Europe without US? Some countries, each of which has quite good enough armed forces and very probably the superiority in quality of these forces to Russians. But all together they are not a whole.

Who unites the Europe? Who gives it weapon and technologies? Who provides air and space cover for it? Who protects it from external enemies? Who settles its internal conflicts? The United States do. And I suppose that’s possible to say that Europe without USA is just a bit more than nothing. In military respect of course. :-) The situation is being changed due to European efforts but slowly. May be in about 15-20 years Europe will become military independent.
          Last edited by MrFirst; 09 Jan 07,, 00:49.

Comment

• The European safety depends on the USA.

I have told some arms are absent in Europe as a kind.
            Is there the European strategic air defence? Such as US Patriot or Russian S-300? Is there the European AWAKS? Does Europe have its own long-range bombers? European transport aircraft are the US C-130, C-17 etc. The list to be continued, simply I'm not an arms expert so I referred only obvious things.
            Look at Wiki the article about Eurofighter : three of four types of air-to-air missiles specified in Eurofighter armament are the US-made, US-designed, or US-joint-produced. There are two types of air-to-surface missiles that are US-made, and the British one uses the GPS. I'm not relying completely upon Wikipedia but I think this is close to reality.
            Europe should start its Galileo system to not use GPS. And who launchs the Galileo satellites? Russians. Russians now build the launching pad for 'Soyuz' carrier rockets in the French space centre in South America. And where is the 'technological superiority of Europe' here? Superiority in producing of microwaves does not mean a superiority on a battlefield. (Joke.)

Comment

• OK, even if they'll get something very quick they won't send their troops to Russia untill all of those babies are gonna be destroyed or badly damaget so they won't be able to function http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9Eqhm8IRM

To get an Airstrikes try to get all S-300 (24 targets with 48 missiles hit from 1 complex of S-300), S-400 (never AA sh*t which controlls territory of a size
              of Georgia or more easily), ANTEY-2500 (AA sh*t) and TOR-M1 (AA, UAV and small missile interceptor). Ballistic missile strike would be reflected with those complexes, space missile bombing would be reflected with other complexes and chopper fight would have to last with European choppers vs. MI-24, MI-28, KA-50, KA-52 and maybe some more sh*t.

KA-50 VIDEOS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhS3tmfBPnI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RITbQHLLhU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIoRbehPyiY

Plane fight will be angry too, so Europe will have to give up on lot of things for this war.
              Наша жизнь как пианино: белая клавиша, черная клавиша и крышка

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post

You better hope highsea doesn't read this.....

He's gonna be all over your ass.... LoL

<waiting for the fireworks
                Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• Lol. Just read it.

I haven't followed this thread, I don't like X vs. Y threads, as they always degrade into stupid arguments that have no bearing on reality.

I have given up trying to explain DACT to kids. If someone chooses to make an ass out of himself by referencing a scripted training exercise as proof of platform or pilot superiority (especially one involving multiple nations), there's not much I can do about it, nor do I care to try.
                  "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Working...
                  X