No announcement yet.

Battlestar Galactica: The Second Coming Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trek Convention? No, never. San Marcon at times, but never really in costume, just working and enjoying things. Aggiecon a time or two or so a score ago,
    What are those?

I am a really big trek, stargate, bsg fan. Trek mostly. I would actually like to go to one of those conventions just to see whats up. I have seen youtube vids of them, looks like fun. (Could never bring myself to go in costume though!)

I never buy comics but I really like when they make comics into live action movies. Batman, superman, X-men, Hulk, spidey, all great. I would really like to see Spawn II get made. I find it very relaxing to watch. Total waste of time watching it, but so what. I think watchmen is going to be really good. Never heard of the comic, but the movie looks cool.

Comment

i love BSG, it is one of the few shows that actually have thought behind it, even though their attempt at social relevance is over the top.

oh and what the hell is kara Thrace?
      Last edited by Donnie; 07 Mar 09,, 05:54.
      Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
      Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
      Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
      Listen to the words long written down
      When the man comes around- Johnny Cash

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
        What are those?

I am a really big trek, stargate, bsg fan. Trek mostly. I would actually like to go to one of those conventions just to see whats up. I have seen youtube vids of them, looks like fun. (Could never bring myself to go in costume though!)

I never buy comics but I really like when they make comics into live action movies. Batman, superman, X-men, Hulk, spidey, all great. I would really like to see Spawn II get made. I find it very relaxing to watch. Total waste of time watching it, but so what. I think watchmen is going to be really good. Never heard of the comic, but the movie looks cool.
        Aggiecon is the sci fi convention at TAMU. San Marcon was the one at SWTSU.

Not too crazy about comic books into live action, beyond batman and superman. I don't know why, why not if not two, why not more, but I'm not.

Personally, comic book wise, my hero is Adam Strange.
        __________________________________________________ ___
        ("Oratory? What is that?"--KGB chief in a Anglo-Soviet briefing, (w,stte), "The Spy Who Loved Me")

Comment

After watching this week's episode, I'm not so sure I want to watch the last three hours left on the show.

I have this strange feeling that I'm going to be hugely dissapointed.

***** SPOIILER ALERT*********SPOILER ALERT*********

In this weeks episode, we got to see:

1) The pres and Adama light up a joint in sick bay for "medicinal" purposes.

2) Starbuck telling Baltar her deepest darkest secret while taking a crap. (with the sound of her urinating to boot)

3) Adama telling Helo that no, he cannot take a Raptor to go look for his daughter as it's a suicide mission and he will not condone a suicide mission.

4) Adama asking for volunteers for a suicide mission in next weeks trailer.

5) Adama breaking down in his cabin for the upteenth time while crying like a little girl.

I'm seriously contemplating forgoing the last two episode and just dropping this series altogether.

Can someone just tell me how it ends so I don't have to watch this crap anymore???
          Last edited by YellowFever; 08 Mar 09,, 04:21.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
            After watching this week's episode, I'm not so sure I want to watch the last three hours left on the show.

I have this strange feeling that I'm going to be hugely dissapointed.

In this weeks episode, we got to see:......
            Remember, please, the topic is not about an active show .....but you are talking about an active show. What was said above without warning is known as spoilers. For the benefit of our studio audience at home, it is polite to give notice if you are going to talk about a recent show which they might not yet have seen.
            ("If you'd like to be a contestant on The Running Man, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to ICS Talent Hunt, care of your local affiliate, and then go out and do something really despicable!"--voiceover, (wtte), "The Running Man")

Comment

Originally posted by SnowLeopard View Post
              Remember, please, the topic is not about an active show .....but you are talking about an active show. What was said above without warning is known as spoilers. For the benefit of our studio audience at home, it is polite to give notice if you are going to talk about a recent show which they might not yet have seen.

Ooops..sorry..
              You're right.

I fixed it.

Comment

BSG 2nd round,

Well, its over. I thought it was brilliant. Now #1 on my sci-fi list.:)

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post
                  Well, its over. I thought it was brilliant. Now #1 on my sci-fi list.:)
                  i missed the damn show i have to wait another 10 minuts to see it now

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie View Post
                    i missed the damn show i have to wait another 10 minuts to see it now
                    Grab a beer and enjoy!!

Comment

What the hell is Kara Thrace?

Also, ffs, this was a horrible deus ex machina ending. Horrible horrible horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Inst View Post
                        What the hell is Kara Thrace?
                        Not until everyone has seen it.
                        But if you have seen it and don't know, study some theology. Its all there. ;)

Comment

So, I can start bitching about the awfulness of the ending in about a week?

Comment

i dont know, theres about an hour left, and this is way more like what made me watch it to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Inst View Post
                              So, I can start bitching about the awfulness of the ending in about a week?
                              I think everyone that cares has seen it now...go ahead and bitch..

Comment

I only caught the last half hour, but here's my blog post on it:

Linkydinky.

There're spoilers in it.

-dale

Comment

Working...
                                X