Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I charged for the membership.
    Oh sure you will charge.

I presume you also charge for your religious claptrap.

Making money out of Jesus. Jesus spells big MONEY - to you. It is not so with true Christians.

Man, Jesus sure will love you.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
      Oh sure you will charge.

I presume you also charge for your religious claptrap.

Making money out of Jesus. Jesus spells big MONEY - to you. It is not so with true Christians.

Man, Jesus sure will love you.
      And Ray connects with a left to the jaw....
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo
        @Ray --- In the end though, people preferred sports to religion, because mostly of fantasy baseball.
        Hmmmm....so sports shut down your website?

Comment

I had a website for a couple of years, in the late 90's. I charged a small annual amount to be a member. The majority of the people were involved in fantasy sports & I hosted the leagues, helped them with the drafts, set up automated stat services. There was a religious section, independent of the sport's stuff.

By charging a small fee, the members were treated like Kings, were allowed to get there own portion of the website to post stuff, etc. The small fees gets rid of the clowns & kept the moderation down.

The website generated a small amount of revenue for me & too time consuming. I sold the site to this dude & made some more jack. It was a sign of the times thing of the 90's. The stock market did me right too, I sold all that back then & pretty much can retire in my 30's now.

-Legend

Comment

Julie,

BTW, I don't have a computer. I am using my yogic power that transcends time and space. I hope you are getting my message loud and clear.

Since you like music, Julie, I hope you like one that I heard the other day in my yogic class:

"Ground Control to Julie Ma'am,
            Ground Control to Julie Ma'am,
            Take your protein pills and put your helmet on..............

From here
            I see someone sitting in a tin can
            Far above the world,
            Planet Earth is blue
            And there's nothing I can do
            as he does his job in a tin can"
            Last edited by Ray; 03 Mar 05,, 06:40.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
              Julie,

BTW, I don't have a computer. I am using my yogic power that transcends time and space. I hope you are getting my message loud and clear.

Since you like music, Julie, I hope you like one that I heard the other day in my yogic class:

"Ground Control to Julie Ma'am,
              Ground Control to Julie Ma'am,
              Take your protein pills and put your helmet on..............

From here
              I see someone sitting in a tin can
              Far above the world,
              Planet Earth is blue
              And there's nothing I can do
              as he does his job in a tin can"
              Ray, didn't that guy also invent a really robust knife? Oh wait, that was his brother Jim....
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

:)

Was at the Alamo when I last heard about him along with my friend Davy Crockette (Be sure you are right, then go ahead).

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                  :)

Was at the Alamo when I last heard about him.

Ohhhh yes....forgot about that one.

Comment

Working...
                  X