No announcement yet.

Where's Osama bin Laden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I would rather it be that OBL is dead, I suspect that the folks in Pakistan are still keeping him out of harm's way because of his contacts in Saudi Arabia. The US poured tons of money into Pakistan (which was matched by Saudi religious zealots) to get rid of the Russians in Afganstan only to grow the Taliban to take their place.
    J. J. Ogershok, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
      Disney World.
      Is he making a commercial too?
      J. J. Ogershok, Jr.

Comment

According to the massive terrorist activities and attacks in Pakistan I guess "HE" might be there. Moreover no other countries among the world is daring and careless enough to grow terrorism up itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaobam Armour View Post
          I am too. :))
          You had better get over to the other site before I get into trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Shiny Capstar View Post
            Most likely dead but if he is alive I would bet on Tajikistan.
            Originally posted by Chaobam Armor
            Iran is always a possibility.
            Why do the two of you think these are possibilities?
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I do not like to specualte, he could be anywhere the money and resources are there to enable this. I do think he is still alive, but without the control he once weilded.
              In June this year, a combined spec for group, made up of , Delta, US Army SOU and the British SBS, was allegedly put together to hunt OBL down he was supposed to be in Northern Pakistan at the time.
              I am trying to find out if this mission is still ongoing, and indeed if it was fact.
              Last edited by T_igger_cs_30; 26 Nov 08,, 08:53.
              sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                Why do the two of you think these are possibilities?
                Tajikistan is an interesting possibility. The thing is: no one will ever look there.

Comment

Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  Tajikistan is an interesting possibility. The thing is: no one will ever look there.
                  Exactly, it also has a lot of mountains like those in Northern Pakistan and Afghanistan that would be good to hide in, a lot of them on or near the border with Afghanistan, (a large border), also there is a very small gap between Northern Pakistan and the Tajik border. He wouldn't even need to enter Afghanistan if he was leaving from Pakistan and the route would still be short, there is also a fairly large Muslim population there which he could gain some support from, nothing large just enough to keep him hidden.

I still think he is dead though.
                  Nulli Secundus
                  People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

In my opinion, A cave in Pakistan (the 'tribal' section) - we cant go get him there, the government of Pakistan would most likely hand him over, but not the common folk, so he's safe... I would hope the someday he gets a very quiet trial here in the states followed by a lifetime membership at a supermax prison - If he isn't nabbed at some point, he could surface again with another target.... this guy has proven that he is very patient (8 years between the tower attacks).

Comment

IMO ,he is hiding in a deep dark cave which has had nothing in it for years

LEEDS UNITED TROPHY ROOM ,

But joking apart , i voted for Pakistan .Hopefully dead , but i cant see it .

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                        IMO ,he is hiding in a deep dark cave which has had nothing in it for years

LEEDS UNITED TROPHY ROOM ,

But joking apart , i voted for Pakistan .Hopefully dead , but i cant see it .
                        sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

I do not like to specualte, he could be anywhere the money and resources are there to enable this. I do think he is still alive, but without the control he once weilded.
                          In June this year, a combined spec for group, made up of , Delta, US Army SOU and the British SBS, was allegedly put together to hunt OBL down he was supposed to be in Northern Pakistan at the time.
                          I am trying to find out if this mission is still ongoing, and indeed if it was fact.
                          Awfully hard to find a dead guy. And yea, he lost all control when we buried him alive in Tora Bora.

Can't prove it. On the other hand, there is absolutely no proof he is alive.

Go figure.

Fred
                          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post

ok then Man Uniteds
                            Last edited by tankie; 26 Nov 08,, 22:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Chieftain View Post
                              Awfully hard to find a dead guy. And yea, he lost all control when we buried him alive in Tora Bora.

Can't prove it. On the other hand, there is absolutely no proof he is alive.

Go figure.

Fred
                              And theres none he,s dead is there .But hopefully he is .;)

Comment

If he were alive surely we would have seen videos of him. But I still say that if by some strange chance he is alive he would be in Tajikistan.
                                Nulli Secundus
                                People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

Working...
                                X