Sports Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I love them...
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Umm, the Eagles play in the NFL....

Thought everyone heard of that league. ;)

Comment

National Fucking Lovers?
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Oh now that's just wrong! lol.
          I've never been to any kind of football game except for the local high school games back in Illinois. I'm heading back there in November and I sure would like to go to one again. It's only been 12 years or so since the last time
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

What's so wrong about that? I bet people would prefer two people knocling boots and girls going for guys balls in a pleasent way over guys knocking skulls and going for the balls in a not-so-pleasant way. And you'd have different leagues: 1v1, 2v1, 2v2, more than 2v2, girls on girls, solo girls, girls on girls on girls, even more girls, cheerleaders, college girls, just legal girls, bleachers fun, on field fun, etc...

Comment

Did I mention thr hot female nympho Phys-Ed teacher who like wearing (and removing) tight clothing?

Comment

Oh your phys-ed teacher was like that? Yeeha! I'm converting and moving to Israel :LOL
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

No, she wasn't. But a guy can dream, no?

Comment

lol. My girlfriend is a phys-ed teacher. :)

Most phys ed teachers tend to be fairly young (and about half of them female) in my state because its pretty demanding on the body.
                    SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                      Umm, the Eagles play in the NFL....

Thought everyone heard of that league. ;)
                      Sure I've heard of the NFL. But you do realise that 'Eagles' is a pretty damn generic team name.

I watch the superbowl every year, but that's the only televised game in Australia. I like to play the game (I have a couple of Expat yank friends), but I'd rather watch something that doesn't stop every 10 frikking seconds.

You guys ever seen Australian Rules Football at all?
                      SWANSEA 'TILL I DIE! - CARN THE CROWS!

Rule Britannia, No Surrender

Staff Cadet in the Australian Army Reserve.

Soli Deo Gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger
                        Well at least they aren't choking quite as bad as the Raiders... limp dick bastards that they are.... at least they could go back to cheating and brutalizing.... if your gonna lose anyway make it entertaining for me.
                        Hahhaha, Yeah, we were talking about the Raiders sucking in class today.

My teacher was like, "You call that a game?"

Comment

The only sports that I "enjoy" watching are football and hockey. Rugby when I get the chance is entertaining too.

Oh, and if I catch it I'll occasionally watch golf. Sometimes NASCAR too, depending on the mood I'm in (and how much time I have to waste).

Baseball doesn't do it for me, can live without soccer. I love watching boxing too.

Ummm... oh, Olympic sports too. That "cross country" crap where they ski and then shoot targets? That looks like it'd be a helluva lot of fun. I wanna find a public range that does that stuff. :devil
                          I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

Oh, and before I forget, I've gotta throw this in.

Seeing Sniper pissed about his Eagles, and Stinger pissed about his Raiders, I've gotta rub it in...

My team's the Vikings, always has been, always will be.

They're off to a 3-0 start, and they're gonna continue to kick ass this year. My prediction is 12-4, going to the NFC Championship game against the Seattle Seahawks and then losing it.
                            I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

As soon as that collection of misfits, neer do wells and one WR convict get their asses handed to them they will fall apart like sugar statue in the rain.... we've watched it happen how many seasons now Froggy? :angel :P :D
                              Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

"Ummm... oh, Olympic sports too. That "cross country" crap where they ski and then shoot targets? "

Decathalon.

Comment

Working...
                                X