• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big K View Post
    C&C Generals Zero Hour,
    Starcraft (yes still one of best ever),
    These are two of my favourites..

Star Craft Brood WArs is a classic.... btw ... do you know when Star Craft 2 is coming out ?
    " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

Originally posted by sohamsri View Post
      What about Counterstrike..I'm sure every human loves that game.
      I am a huge first person shooter fan but never really liked Counterstrike all that much.

When it comes to Halo, I make grown men cry.:))

Comment

All first person shooter lovers should definitely play Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter...

What about Counterstrike..I'm sure every human loves that game.
        Ghost recon, i played it a bit but not that good...

CS is an oOOoooooOOooooOOold game... i was in during 6.1 version...M4 colt has surpressor at that time...old days :)
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

These are two of my favourites..

Star Craft Brood WArs is a classic.... btw ... do you know when Star Craft 2 is coming out ?
          yes but i am afraid that they will breake the perfect interracial balance of original Starcraft.

Originally posted by jame$thegreat View Post
          I am a huge first person shooter fan but never really liked Counterstrike all that much.

When it comes to Halo, I make grown men cry.:))
          man you MUST MUST MUST try Forgotten Hope 2 and Battlefield 2142
          if you will, notice me we'll play together on the net. :)

my nick is: OGefr.Porta
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Even I prefer AOE 2 to AOE 3.... the game play in 3 is boring..

I would love to play online...of you are ready to get thrashed..I have been playing that game for years but I'm still not bored of it..
            LOL .... you think pretty highly about yourself ... dont do when talking about AOE2
            I have been playing it for about 6 years now, and have not lost a single game past 5 years. My Off's are Sunday and Monday.
            You want to get thrashed tomorrow or sometime later ???? ;) come with loads of aspirin .... u r going to need it all of 'em

Edit: BTW, whats your favourite Civilization and you prefer land based or naval based maps and also whats your favourite map?
            Last edited by Sumku; 30 Aug 08,, 18:59.

Comment

I play Command and Conquer alot... one of my all time favorites!! I play Generals, Red Alert, Renegade and the free online game, Red Alert: A path beyond!

Currently I am playing Diablo 2 alot

As for MMORPG's.. the only one I have ever played, and probably will ever play is Star Wars Galaxies... much fun in that game!! I am a Rodian Bounty Hunter!!

Comment

Ghost recon, i played it a bit but not that good...

CS is an oOOoooooOOooooOOold game... i was in during 6.1 version...M4 colt has surpressor at that time...old days :)
                You must have played the older version....Even I used to hate 'em..

The Advanced Warfighter is damn good.
                " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

yes but i am afraid that they will breake the perfect interracial balance of original Starcraft.
                  I dont think so....theres a lot of added stuff in each civilization...

My fav. is Protoss....with it I mind controlled my enemy's builder and play with two civilizations simulateously. :))
                  " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumku View Post
                    LOL .... you think pretty highly about yourself ... dont do when talking about AOE2
                    I have been playing it for about 6 years now, and have not lost a single game past 5 years. My Off's are Sunday and Monday.
                    You want to get thrashed tomorrow or sometime later ???? ;) come with loads of aspirin .... u r going to need it all of 'em

Edit: BTW, whats your favourite Civilization and you prefer land based or naval based maps and also whats your favourite map?
                    Hmmm....so I have got some good competition after a long time...I'l play as soon as my examns are over.

My strength has always been my naval might....therefore my fav. civilization is Spain and...Korea(Turtle Boats)

I play defensive on land and offensive on sea...so I love archers....for this reason I play mainly through archers and Horse Archers...and China has the best archers...followed by Britain..
                    For horse archers..the mongols are the best.

My favourite map is Islands and Coastal.
                    If their is a lot of land involved, then I take China or Britain otherwise Spain or Korea.
                    " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

Originally posted by Canmoore View Post
                      I play Command and Conquer alot... one of my all time favorites!! I play Generals, Red Alert, Renegade and the free online game, Red Alert: A path beyond!

Currently I am playing Diablo 2 alot

As for MMORPG's.. the only one I have ever played, and probably will ever play is Star Wars Galaxies... much fun in that game!! I am a Rodian Bounty Hunter!!
                      Which civilization do you prefer in C&C Zero Hour ..... mine is the USAF.

I have played DIablo 2 demo...it was pretty descent..
                      " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

My fav. is Protoss....
                        Me too. I used to build dozens of those little pop-out-of-the-ground-worm-looking watch tower things all over the damn place. :))

Comment

Originally posted by jame$thegreat View Post
                          Me too. I used to build dozens of those little pop-out-of-the-ground-worm-looking watch tower things all over the damn place. :))
                          Even I .... all over the place...they are damn effective..

btw....they are called photon cannons.
                          " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

I dont think so....theres a lot of added stuff in each civilization...

My fav. is Protoss....with it I mind controlled my enemy's builder and play with two civilizations simulateously. :))
                            this added stuf may breake the balance.

normally every RTS game is like the little game of paper-scissors-stone.

if enemy have tanks you produce anti-tanks(or foreseen it) if you have planes enemy have AA guns etc.

but in Starcraft theres unique 3 races which were not playing paper-scissors-stone. every units were unique. for exemple:

Terrans have tanks-ranged fire power, flexiblewith 2 modes artillery and tank
                            Protoss have that bug-like thing- very slow moving, limited and costly ammo but fires a guided impact detonated ammo.
                            and Zerg have Mutalisk which is a huge armored, highly mobile, fast but melee thing...

all races have different tech trees, all races have different point of views about the battlefield....

if you add something i am afraid this will breake the balance...

Comment

my 0.02

GAMES I HAVE PLAYED IN THE LAST 3 YEARS SO FAR!
                              RPG
                              helldorado
                              hellgate london
                              assasin's creed
                              the witcher
                              dungeon siege 2
                              dungeon siege 2 " broken world"
                              playing elder scrolls oblivion curently
                              already own but have not played yet neverwinter nights 2
                              GTA liberty city, vice city and san andreas
                              STRATEGY
                              company of heroes
                              company of heroes opposing fronts
                              age of empires 2
                              age of empires the asian empires
                              civilization 4
                              rise of nations
                              rise of nations thrones and patriots
                              warcraft 3 all expansions
                              sid meier's railroads
                              railroad tycoon 3
                              anno 1701
                              S.W.I.N.E
                              age of mythology
                              empire earth 2
                              empire earth 3
                              ACTION
                              crysis
                              call of duty 1& 2 ( am trying to get hold of 4)
                              hitman 2 & 3 trying to get 4
                              medal of honour allied assault
                              commandos 3
                              mafia
                              the godfather
                              SIMULATION
                              sims 2
                              simcity 3000
                              simcity societies
                              RACING
                              NFS underground and underground 2
                              NFS hotpursuit 2
                              NFS most wanted
                              NFS carbon
                              NFS prostreet (never finished this one got bored in between)

more i cannot remember right now

Comment

this added stuf may breake the balance.

normally every RTS game is like the little game of paper-scissors-stone.

if enemy have tanks you produce anti-tanks(or foreseen it) if you have planes enemy have AA guns etc.

but in Starcraft theres unique 3 races which were not playing paper-scissors-stone. every units were unique. for exemple:

Terrans have tanks-ranged fire power, flexiblewith 2 modes artillery and tank
                                Protoss have that bug-like thing- very slow moving, limited and costly ammo but fires a guided impact detonated ammo.
                                and Zerg have Mutalisk which is a huge armored, highly mobile, fast but melee thing...

all races have different tech trees, all races have different point of views about the battlefield....

if you add something i am afraid this will breake the balance...
                                What I know about the coming version is that Protoss gets motherships which are HUGE and capable of generating black-holes.

Terran has a new tank and new air-to-air fighter.

Zerg has more insects..
                                " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

Working...
                                X