Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What movie are you most looking forward to this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was ladies night, all the way to the Box Office

It was ladies night, all the way to the Box Office - CNN.com

Women made up 85 percent of the audience on Friday

Well, if 85 percent of the audience is women, I don't think it will be hard getting 1 woman's phone number :))

Comment

I saw Indiana Jones. It was silly but fun. Iron Man was good as well; though I was never a fan of the comic nor of Robert Downey. I won't see any other movies this summer. The price is too high and the quality is too low. Never been a fan of the "If it could be a movie it has to be a movie" line of thinking".

Comment

Do not waste your time with The Happening.
        Went to the afternoon show yesterday to escape the 100 degree heat.
        Waste of time.

Comment

Just saw WALL-E

OMG! OMG! its awesome!
          For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Just saw Journey to the Center of the Earth, and it was actually pretty decent. Kind of an Indiana Jones type of flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny W View Post
              Just saw Journey to the Center of the Earth, and it was actually pretty decent. Kind of an Indiana Jones type of flick.
              I heard it was in 3-D, must have been cool.

Comment

Originally posted by GAU-8 View Post
                Do not waste your time with The Happening.
                Went to the afternoon show yesterday to escape the 100 degree heat.
                Waste of time.
                Would you gents, and ladies, want a spoiler review of this terrible movie?

It's funny. I promise.
                "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

It was girls night at the movies last night. Myself, the girls and a friend (Suzie) of ours saw "Mama Mia"! Fantastic!!! Of course you have to like ABBA to enjoy the movie. Meryl Streep has a pretty nice voice! Then we went back to Suzie's house where the girls performed a Hanna Montanna dance to the video "Nobody's Perfect". This is the dance they did, but this is not them!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                  "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Herodotus View Post
                    I heard it was in 3-D, must have been cool.
                    We have heard that you in the colonies experience extremes of weather. I expect it makes solid commercial sense to instal air conditioning in cinemas to attract customers in the summer.:))
                    Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

Just saw hellboy 2
                      inspite of the nice graphics and Selma Blair.....meh
                      For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

Just saw Dark Knight 2+ hours of intense drama
                        Keyboard is mightier than gun

Comment

The Hunt For Red October, again...

Comment

New movies come out every weekend. I can't see the all so I pick some and wait for the others on TV in a couple of years. Last week was Wall e and Mama Mia (went with the girls).This weekend was X-Files and The Mummy. Both good entertainment.
                            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by glyn View Post
                              We have heard that you in the colonies experience extremes of weather. I expect it makes solid commercial sense to instal air conditioning in cinemas to attract customers in the summer.:))
                              Ha,ha the resident grammartician strikes again. But actually movie theaters are one of the most air conditioned buildings one can go in the US, so yes it is both cool and "cool" to go to the movies in the colonies.

Comment

Appropriately enough

The movie "Rocker", in which the drummer is dumped just prior the the band making it big, features a cameo appearance by Pete Best. For those of you who don't remember, Pete Best was the original drummer for the Beatles who was replaced by Ringo Starr.
                                Last edited by sappersgt; 24 Aug 08,, 23:20.
                                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Working...
                                X