Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water engine

100 miles on 4 ounces of water?

portland imc - 2006.05.31 - More Water Engine, Inventor Danny Klein's HHO water car and patented HHO welding torch

I hope this is true.

I also hope that Mr. Klein does not accept an invitation to go hunting with Mr. Cheney.

Googling this did not turn up any evidence of a hoax.

I suspect this may be a version of the 6 stroke engine, namely;
    Suck petrol in, ignition, exhaust, suck water vapour in, expansion from residual heat, exhaust, start cycle again.
    The addition of the water cycle utilises the residual heat in the cylinder to expand the water vapour and thus getting more energy from the original petrol burn.

Inside Bruce Crower’s Six-Stroke Engine - AutoWeek Magazine
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I would love to get excited about this, I really would, but I've been hearing about this since my college days. There have been a number of TV items that indicated the water powered technology 'is just around the corner' for the last 20 years at least. I love the conspiracy theory that invariably gets raised when discussing the subject with people!
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

I heard rumor awhile ago the USN was testing something very simular. Dont know if it has anything to do with this but it sounds rather familiar.
        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
        X