X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BD1 View Post
    Age before beauty :)
    You could almost be describing Luke Davekins there
    When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

• Not the M60-2000. Yes, it is based upon the M60, but there is one main difference between this one and the rest which makes this one quite similar to the M1A1
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Kind of a long shot here since I don't know anything about them, but if it isn't a Magach 7 is it a Magach 6?

Comment

• Wow, I just looked up an image of the Magach 6 and it is waaaay different. I found this tank on Google just now, but I'm not going to cheat and post the answer. Magach 6/7 is VERY close though...

Comment

• Here's another hint: Although the tank is US in origin, this particular variant is made in Israel, but not used by the Israelis
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Turkish M60 A3,modernized by IMI.
              Those who know don't speak
              He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• Correct, known as the M60-T or the Sabra II. Based upon the M60A1/A3, and sporting a 120mm cannon instead of the M60's usual 105mm.

The floor is yours

Comment

• Well, nobody seems to want to post anything, so here's another one:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Antonov A-40 Flying Tank, been posted before IIRC

Comment

• Tell you the truth, I hadn't visited the site for about 2 years until recently, and didn't really go through all 56 pages of the quiz. As a tanker I've just always loved this idea of a flying tank.

Comment

• Open question

Comment

• Identify this British freak
                          Attached Files
                          " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

• Tortoise super heavy TD.

Comment

• Correct sir, your turn.
                              " THe SiLEnt KNighT.

Comment

• ????
                                Attached Files