Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

School Shooting, 8 confirmed dead - In Finland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Shooting, 8 confirmed dead - In Finland.

YLE News

I have no idea what to make of this, yet another terrible school shooting - the most significant thing so far is that he (his name is Pekka Eric Auvinen) yesterday created a video on youtube stating his to be actions, but wasn't taken seriously, heads will likely roll for that, this is the last paragraph of the video:

"I am ready to die for a cause I know is right, just and true... even if I would lose or the battle would be only remembered as evil... I will rather fight and die than live a long and unhappy life.

And remember that this is my war, my ideas and my plans. Don’t blame anyone else for my actions than myself. Don’t blame my parents or my friends. I told nobody about my plans and I always kept them inside my mind only. Don’t blame the movies I see, the music I hear, the games I play or the books I read. No, they had nothing to do with this. This is my war: one man war against humanity, governments and weak-minded masses of the world! No mercy for the scum of the earth! HUMANITY IS OVERRATED! It's time to put NATURAL SELECTION & SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST back on tracks!

Justice renders to everyone his due
    ".

Clearly he's deranged, but these are becoming ever more frenquent and I don't think we can still call it an "American thing", My heart goes out to the families of those killed :( .
    Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
    - John Stuart Mill.

I cannot imagine what it would be like as a parent to hear there had been a shooting at your childs school.:(
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I can't imagine what it would be like to be the parents of the shooter.

Comment

These incidents of kids being bullied and then going crazy and trying to seek justice against their bullies are sad and unfortunate cases.

Perhaps some kids that were killed in these incidents were bullies, but they don't deserve a fate like this.
        Those who can't change become extinct.

Comment

Working...
        X