No announcement yet.

The puck drops tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, 7-0...I sure didn't see THAT coming!

It looks like the wake up call from Julien has worked.

Let's get ramped up, Bruins!
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

• Man...I am SOOO nervous about tomorrow night.

Hands down Tim Thomas has the Conn Smythe regardless of what happens.
      Mark Twain

Comment

• Congratulations A.R. and the Boston Bruins. Well deserved. Thomas is a stud :). This completely makes up for last year's choke. The scary part is Boston are set to contend for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• I missed game 6 and game 7 because I was playing hockey.

Mark Recchi can go out on top.

Tim Thomas can retire if he wants to after a Vezina 2 years ago, and Conn Smythe and the Cup this year. Who is Tim Thomas? He was like a nobody a few years ago and all of a sudden he's the starting goalie, and an excellent one, for the Bruins.

Vancouver has 11 years left on Luongo's contract.

This proves once again that goaltending and defense win championships.

Congratulations to the Bruins.

I hope to see the Kings win one soon. I've been waiting since 1993.
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Good reason to miss the games, Guns.

As you can imagine, I am a little jacked!
            Mark Twain

Comment

• Definition of Delusional

Tee Hee
              Attached Files
              Mark Twain

Comment

• What?!...... Any hockey talk during March Madness is... is... Sacrilege. You guys are almost as bad as soccer hooligans.
                Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                  What?!...... Any hockey talk during March Madness is... is... Sacrilege. You guys are almost as bad as soccer hooligans.
                  You come on a hockey thread again and bring up soccer and I will hunt you down and kick your ass!
                  Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                    You come on a hockey thread again and bring up soccer and I will hunt you down and kick your ass!
                    What about european football?
                    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                      What about european football?
                      Only if its the Gaelic variety.
                      Mark Twain

Comment

• Sorry for the slight digression but....is gunnut a thread making fool or what?

Seems like every thread he makes goes at least 50 pages long.

When I grow up I want to be just like him.... :)

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                          I missed game 6 and game 7 because I was playing hockey.

Mark Recchi can go out on top.

Tim Thomas can retire if he wants to after a Vezina 2 years ago, and Conn Smythe and the Cup this year. Who is Tim Thomas? He was like a nobody a few years ago and all of a sudden he's the starting goalie, and an excellent one, for the Bruins.

Vancouver has 11 years left on Luongo's contract.

This proves once again that goaltending and defense win championships.

Congratulations to the Bruins.

I hope to see the Kings win one soon. I've been waiting since 1993.
                          Looks like you don't have to wait much longer. Well deserved. Kings have been absolutely steamrolling everybody this playoffs :)
                          I only wish for LA media to show the respect they deserve.

Comment

• Kings...************s, Kings!!!
                            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Breathe, gunnut, breathe......

And I would really like to know what word you used to get is censored under the more liberal filters we have now....

Comment

• Well, the Kings FINALLY did it. Normally I'm not a hockey fan, but have always rooted for the under dog. Turned the TV on at the start of the 3rd period. Couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Kings are now really the KINGS.
                                Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

Working...
                                X