WAB IRC Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    Actually what I could have stated more clearly is that the Admins at the time decided not to pursue it. ;)
    Ahhh..jumped on it hard with yer jackboots did ya??;)
    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Shameless View Post
      Ahhh..jumped on it hard with yer jackboots did ya??;)
      Wasn't me
      In fact, I don't recall that I was even an Admin at the time.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Used to chat real voice with an investment group and we all gave it up. It's not that it was bad per se, but we found the written word was more interesting because we had more time to think through issues, check facts and so on, plus you can be more concise. When we'd do live chat, we'd get long pauses or everyone would suddenly talk over each other.
        To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
          Wasn't me
          In fact, I don't recall that I was even an Admin at the time.
          But ya do have the jackboots,don't ya?They came with the Admin title,right?Along with the whip and chair? ;)
          "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

But ya do have the jackboots,don't ya?They came with the Admin title,right?Along with the whip and chair? ;)
            leather or latex ??
            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
              Used to chat real voice with an investment group and we all gave it up.

It's not that it was bad per se, but we found the written word was more interesting because we had more time to think through issues, check facts and so on, plus you can be more concise.

When we'd do live chat, we'd get long pauses or everyone would suddenly talk over each other.
              I agree on all points.

I've done voice chat as well (very briefly), just not nearly as much fun as written word.

Well of course I do! Not "true" jackboots I suppose, but they're comfortable enough :)
              Attached Files
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
              X