Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neyzen lets se some evidence of turkes being mass murdered by Armenians on the scale that the armenians were being mass murdered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feanor View Post
      Neyzen lets se some evidence of turkes being mass murdered by Armenians on the scale that the armenians were being mass murdered.
      He'll show you pictures of Armenian dead and claim they are turks, neve mind the Christian peasent dress and alck of any islamic identifiers.

Comment

• Originally posted by zraver View Post
        He'll show you pictures of Armenian dead and claim they are turks, neve mind the Christian peasent dress and alck of any islamic identifiers.
        oh really?...

i've also stated some names of victims...did you??...no...

this is also an exemple of ideefixe...you are saying that they were wearing "Christian dressings"...

how can you separate people which lived 800 hundred years together?
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas Bear View Post
          You need to read the author's books, before you start copying and pasting entire pages of someone else's work. YOUR source of Lewy has just placed your OWN Muslim refugees in the middle what YOU have termed a "civil war".

So much for YOUR source.............LMAO
          before you start laughing,

since you make demagogy, after "the relocation" civil war ended...
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• YouTube - Artin Penik interview (1982)

Comment

• Originally posted by Big K View Post
              before you start laughing,

since you make demagogy, after "the relocation" civil war ended...
              So you're saying the "civil war" ended in August 1915.

Unless your "talk" is just demagogy.....
              Last edited by Kansas Bear; 28 Jun 07,, 11:20.

Comment

• yes we also cutted "Eskimos" in Denmark...

Red American Indians in US,

Algerians in Algeria,

i am looking for additionnal sources for genocides in Ruanda made by Turks!!!!...

oh yes i forgot Jews during ww2....

i am sure that you can find some sources about that too...

Danish Authoritys are blaming Turkish Muslim minorities with a genocide against Eskimos...can you find something about this? :)

Comment

• I'm going to lock this thread. Not one of you are going to agree on things here. The dead are dead and we can do no more to them. Those responsible ... and they are responsible ... are long gone and I rather not fight yesterday's war. Today's war is bad enough.

Comment

Working...
                  X