favorite car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite car?

From the expanse of the auto world what favorites do people have, whether it's a type of car or particular model? I like the Dodge Magnum and Mopar related stuff.

Opel GT

Firebird

Leyland Force 7
    Attached Files

I'm pretty fond of my car. :)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bill; 30 Nov 04,, 14:39.

Comment

Are you a pimp tlake?

nuffin beats the muscle cars of the 60's.

However, if i see that leyland on the road i will surely puke! Why did you have to tell the common public we had such a car over here?

Comment

I like Muscle cars too. I have a Buick T-Type Turbo(officially the last US muscle car), but i also like to be able to stop and turn as well as accelerate.
        Attached Files

Comment

My fav car is whatever my department decideds to issue for the year in question. :) Just as a bonus if some moron decides to vandalize my car its a felony. ;)
          "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

Cop cars are too slow. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
              Cop cars are too slow. ;)
              Tell that to all the idiots who get stopped in high speed chases. :)
              "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

" Tell that to all the idiots who get stopped in high speed chases."

One should not engage in an attempt to elude police when one is also in a slow car. ;)

I'd like my chances with my 928S. It can outrun most helicopters . ;)

Of course, being an upstanding citizen i would never do such a thing. But it's kinda cool knowing i could. hehehe.

Comment

I use the Gulfstream and the Cheetah.

The roads are too crowded.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

"I use the Gulfstream and the Cheetah."

Bet the Indian chix really dig that. ;)

You need to come pick up ole' snipe in Philly....we could pick up some fine American chix with a Gulfstream.

Hehehehe...

Comment

Any offroad freaks here? a friend of mine owns a Chevrolet Blazer silverado 6.2 Diesel 4x4 :) one kickass car in my opinion. The roads aren't so straight and flat around here. The car also eats quite amount of fuel which is nowhere near as cheap as in the U.S, you guys get like one gallon for a dollar or so

Comment

I used to have a Toyota monster truck with 33" tires and a 4" lift kit.

Was a lot of fun, but i sold it when i got my 68 Pontiac LeMans.
                        Attached Files

Comment

My friends Chevy also has 33´ tires :) I've driven a Ford Mustang it was -68 or 69 I think, it had something like +300hp and the sound of that engine was awesome. Big cars big expenses too ;) btw is diesel any cheaper in U.S than Gasoline

Comment

Of the cars i posted pix of above, the silver car has 340hp, the White one 380hp, and the red one 400hp. :)

Comment

I drove the ultimate muscle car--the 1985 Chevy Chevette.

I still remember driving it up and down the street to show it off. I can truthfully say that all the women who saw me that day never looked at me the same again.

:)
                              "If I see further than other men, it is because I stand upon the shoulders of giants."

Comment

Working...
                              X