Twenty Years on the way to 'Forever'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twenty Years on the way to 'Forever'

Twenty years ago, I married my beloved, and it's the best day in my life, greater than the births of my children (and as we parents know, that is so powerful, you have to be experience it to understand it).

I still am absolutely amazed that I rate that kind of wonderful blessing. I certainly don't deserve it, so if there's a thing like reincarnation and karma, I must have been a VERY good person in the life before this one.

My wife is

I'm not erudite enough to do this thread justice. My heart is so full that I can't express it correctly; there are no words, or at least I don't have an adequate command of 'em to let y'all know what I mean.

But you can believe me when I say that I'm crazy about her, and I always will be.

Twenty years...wow. It's STILL great.

"(Your) wife is..."

- Charming
    - Accomplished
    - Hot
    - Funny
    - Generally Wonderful
    - Clearly mad as a hatter for letting you lasso her.

:)

-dale

Comment

She is an amazing lady. You're a great guy. From what I can tell you are very good for each other. I don't see 'Forever' being much of a problem for you two. <3
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

when your feels like that its called love,unconditional love

Comment

Congrats , I´m only facing 8th year in 1 month +1 day . May is a happy month!!
          If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you.

20 years. WoW! That's great!! I wish you both the best for the next 20.
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

My heartiest congratulations to you both, and may the time yet to come bring you both even greater happiness.
              When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Twenty years is a good marker along lifes highway.:) It is salutary for me to think that November 2008 will be my fortieth anniversary.
                Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

35yrs I've been married to Whatshername, and it gets better each day she told me to say

Comment

Dave, Glyn
                    You both also give a person something to look forward to.

Contrary to popular fashion - sometimes things do work out.:)
                    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Bluesman, I have marveled at the way you speak about your wife and the words regarding your relationship that you have shared with your virtual family. The awe you hold your wife in is truly inspiring and there isn't any doubt that you still find her fascinating. Congratulations on your 20 Sir and to your wife as well.
                      Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Bluesman,
                        A hearty congratulations to you both on your 20th wedding anniversary! :)
                        "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Nice going Mr. and Mrs. Blues !....:) For me, 15 {l o n g} years....but I wouldn't trade'em for anything. ;)

Comment

congratulations, Mr & Mrs. Blues. I passed the 25th myself last November!!!

I would not trade those years for ANYTHING either!

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                              Nice going Mr. and Mrs. Blues !....:) For me, 15 {l o n g} years....but I wouldn't trade'em for anything. ;)
                              mmmmmTrade-in,never thought of that! now a new Suzuki 750 mmm

Comment

Working...
                              X