Morons. Every country has them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morons. Every country has them.

They say that the best fun in Australia is to go to a public boat ramp on the weekend and watch the show.
    On any weekend a parade of morons will entertain you throughout the day.
    Attached Files

Trouble code 10

LOL. I worked for AAA for a while after I got out of the army. I've seen this happen more than once! Most usually on a bright, sunny, Sunday afternoon.

That is known in the trade as a T-10 (recovery), also as " a vehicle intentionally driven off a roadway not normally accessible to motor vehicles".

Be sure you open the doors when you winch the vehicle out of the water, it makes it a lot easier.
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
      That is known in the trade as a T-10 (recovery), also as " a vehicle intentionally driven off a roadway not normally accessible to motor vehicles".
      Sounds suspiciously similar to the ID10T designator that I was taught when I used to work at the cable company.

It was usually given to ultra-wealthy people who would purchase 5-figure audio/visual systems and then not have the faintest clue in the world how to operate it....but somehow figure that their friendly cable rep (me) would know exactly what to do.

Or as I used to say "More money than brains"
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

My friends have a lot of ID-10T forms at their work.

One guy called tech support and complained that his Blackberry hasn't worked right for the last several weeks. My friend was on the line for 2 hours walking him through every possible scenario to reboot and clear the problems. Finally the moron said "oh yeah, I dropped it in the toilet a few weeks ago..."
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
        X