Happy St Patrick's day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy St Patrick's day!

Well, we lost the Six nations but we're happy .

I wish a Happy St Patrick's day to the Irish people and our Cousins abroad :) !
    Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
    - John Stuart Mill.

I was going to make the same thread. Happy Saint Patricks day to you too sir and everyone else.

Comment

Happy Saint Patricks Day.

Comment

Originally posted by jame$thegreat View Post
        I was going to make the same thread. Happy Saint Patricks day to you too sir and everyone else.
        Thanks very much, did the parade in NY go on?

I heard it was snowing ..
        Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
        - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by crooks View Post
          Well, we lost the Six nations but we're happy .

I wish a Happy St Patrick's day to the Irish people and our Cousins abroad :) !
          Happy St Paddys to you to :) ....you were robbed of the 6 nations mate bad ref decision t go upstairs when he was right in position to see......should have gone back to a 5 yd scrum then game would have been over
          sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

Thanks very much, did the parade in NY go on?

I heard it was snowing ..
            Yup, It was snowing terribly last night. I was going to a comedy show; Jim Gaffigan (who I met after the show ). I made it 1/4 of the way there and my windsheid wipers gave out so I had to turn around and change cars, I was only ~15 minutes though! Luckily it let up late last night and the sun has been shining this whole morning and the weather has been great. As you know they paint a green stripe on the street down the entire path of the parade; it washed off overnight! The parade still went on though, and by the looks of things (I caught 15 minutes of it) it seems like it went well.

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
              Happy St Paddys to you to :) ....you were robbed of the 6 nations mate bad ref decision t go upstairs when he was right in position to see......should have gone back to a 5 yd scrum then game would have been over
              now now no questioning the refs decisions not like the namby pamby pufftas "playing" football:) theres nothing better on TV than watching a 5'6" ref giving a 7' monster jip and the Monster saying "sorry Sir" with head hung low looking sheepish

Comment

Originally posted by T_igger_cs_30 View Post
                Yeah, it was awful but we really blew up when we let Italy get a try in the last minute .

I'm glad the Scots put up a fight though.
                - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Greeting on St Patrick's Day to the Irish brotherhood!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                    Greeting on St Patrick's Day to the Irish brotherhood!
                    And you to sir, It's a day for us all :) !
                    - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Happy St. Paddy's day guys.

YouTube - I'm Shipping Up To Boston - Dropkick Murphys

Comment

And you to sir, It's a day for us all :) !
                        All the best to all on St PATRICKS Day :)

Comment

Happy Paddy's to all. Don't forget your green item! I just had the $h1t pinched outta me! I am going for some green beer to compensate for that!

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                            Happy Paddy's to all. Don't forget your green item! I just had the $h1t pinched outta me! I am going for some green beer to compensate for that!
                            Ever had a Shamrock shake from McDonald's?

To...die....for :) !
                            - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

I Buried My Wife And Danced On Her Grave, performed by Knotwork.

Buried-Wife.mov - Google Video

Comment

Working...
                              X