The Empire Turns Its Guns on the Citizenry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Empire Turns Its Guns on the Citizenry

You're Local Police Force Has Been Militarized and trained to oppress you and you're family.

Paul Craig Roberts: The Empire Turns Its Guns on the Citizenry

Wow, a post from you that I agree with.

By the way, it's "your" not "you're"...
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Just did a little research on the author.

He's a crank.

Oh, and so is maddog88.

It would really be great if he'd go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post

Oh, and so is maddog88.

It would really be great if he'd go away.
        Just 9 posts and already a definitive diagnosis? Dr. Bluesman?

Comment

Originally posted by MarquezRazor View Post
          Just 9 posts and already a definitive diagnosis? Dr. Bluesman?
          Yeah, as a matter of fact, I'm kind of uncanny in my ability to spot the losers that won't make it here.

This dork starts threads then leaves, and his whacko worldview is WAY out there.

So, yeah, I'm prepared to go ahead and make the call that he's a dingleberry.

Comment

Yeah, as a matter of fact, I'm kind of uncanny in my ability to spot the losers that won't make it here.

This dork starts threads then leaves, and his whacko worldview is WAY out there.

So, yeah, I'm prepared to go ahead and make the call that he's a dingleberry.
            Could use you diagnosis on a few more brainiacs here as well.;)
            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
              Could use you diagnosis on a few more brainiacs here as well.;)
              They know who they are.

Most of the other ones are long gone. I can spot most of 'em LONG before they transgress in a fatal way, so I just lase, and the mods blaze, in the fullness of time.

Comment

They know who they are.

Most of the other ones are long gone. I can spot most of 'em LONG before they transgress in a fatal way, so I just lase, and the mods blaze, in the fullness of time.
                Well not always just lase. You've also called in coordinates and had us take out a few trolls & military phonies.

Comment

Does this author not have anything better to do with his time? The least he could do is pick apart something that may actually threaten American freedom, such as the patriot act or illegal immigration. How many innocent people have been killed by SWAT teams compared to the innocents killed in 9/11?

Comment

Hi Lunatock'

Nice to see you after ages! :)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

ROFL

This tin foil hat stuff is great for a good laugh now and then.

You're Local Police Force Has Been Militarized and trained to oppress you and you're family.
                      They haven't oppressed me yet and they never will because the police exist to protect me from clowns like you who cant accept the concept of personal responsibility for their own actions and instead have to blame everything on someone else. Stop your *****ing just because you got a traffic ticket; listen to the little talk from the officer/deputy/trooper and pay the ticket and move on with your life. Its very simple.

I dont understand why so many people have so much hate and distrust for the cops often only because its the "in thing" or because what they have been led to believe by the media or because they <gasp omfg evil cops> got a traffic ticket once. Are their corrupt cops? Yes! Are their cops that abuse their authority and positions? Yes! But 95% of cops are good honest hardworking people who are just trying to do a very difficult, dangerous and fusterating job and help those who need help.

Comment

Working...
                      X