Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitler's Fourth Reich is the European Union; you make your pick…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitler's Fourth Reich is the European Union; you make your pick…

While the civilized, sensitive, rosy, naďve, ignorant, denialists Europeans are turning one blind eye toward the neo nazis in the name of the noble freedom of speech, and the other toward encouraging the Arabs who are now, the new neo nazis breeders to destruct Israel in the name of creating a hole for the serpent of terror, their fourth Reich is becoming as visible as their inherited swastikas on their walls and streets.

The civilized Europeans’ success is granted by many corner stones of the globally racists’ entities that accumulated its new Reich through nothing more than the ancient hate phobia of the Jew.

While the inquisitors of the Christendom of doom throw a blanket apology on our wounds to cover the wicked deeds, their inquisition against the Jews never ceased neither when they held the Jewish antiquities of the Temple Mount, nor their stand on the division of the Jewish Capital Jerusalem.

The Goofy corrupt UN with its secretary general Mr. Goofy Annan who took his victims to his court in Hague is dismissing, ignoring, and undermining the sole resolution number 42 (re-establishment of Israel on her land) that should’ve been implemented long ago wants to implement the entire batch of the unfair UN resolutions against Israel, which are, as the security wall, nothing more than the consequences of not implementing resolution number 42.

The top racist, apathetic to humanity, flamboyant to hate, yet legitimately recognized organization on the face of the earth that is called “The Arab League” is still normalizing the region with its peace style of boycotts not only to everything Israeli, but also to everything Jewish as well, while on the side, is ensuring that every factor of Islamic terror is secure financially, spiritually, and populous wise. They even want the world to reward Al Quada for September 11 by giving all Muslims fanatics a state of the art accommodation side by side with Israel.

Back to the civilized Europeans who now are ignoring their recent collective history of Jewish hatred through out forgiving the German people as collective, and cleaving the blame only on the German government at the time the third Reich and Hitler, which is fine if it was true, but for them to ignore their historic responsibility to Jews in particular and humanity in general today appear more like setting the future stage for the coming fourth Reich, isn’t it?

After all, they all believe in second coming isn’t it?

World War Two was not an ordinary war that nations fought a simple greedy outside invasion like invading Kuwait; it was a race war, same as the unannounced war of Islam against the non-Islamic countries of the world.
    The German people as a collective supporting and participating in the war effort of submitting other countries to the will of the Nazis was the same as the Arabic and the Moslem Ummah today’s support to the race cleansing to the bare bone of the Jews, or isn’t it.

Civilized Europeans may think they have the right to forgive the German collective of the sin of invading their very civilized countries, but they have no rights to forgive them on behalf of the human race the race cleansing and the atrocities they committed against the Jews and the other minorities, neither have any right today to support the hate veiled Ummah unless they are visualizing that their anticipated future Reich can’t flourish except if they do.

Civilized Europeans are boldly stealing that right from the entire human race….

European Union is giving Hitler's his fourth Reich free of charge, and you can make your pick of which country is participating more in the up-coming new genocide of the Jews.

Have a nice day.
    :)

Jack the human

Hmm. Is it Palestine which teaches it's youth wholesome nazi's values and sets a daily quota for Seig Heil's? Or france?<spit> The surrender monkey's that wish to be the heart of a fourth riech...but fear even deodorant too much to commit to world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
      Hmm. Is it Palestine which teaches it's youth wholesome nazi's values and sets a daily quota for Seig Heil's? Or france?<spit> The surrender monkey's that wish to be the heart of a fourth riech...but fear even deodorant too much to commit to world domination.

What the hell is world domination?

Are you talking about globalization, and if you do, will you be as kind as your picture above and elaborate on that a little bit more, PLEASE.

It seems like you forgot about the Arabic and the Palestinians' rooting in with these organizations in the sixties which is blossomed fully today from within two decades of experience in the veil mastery that made what was detectable in the sixties, as deniable, maybe not as a deodorant, but for sure, as poof… poof in this century. :)
      Last edited by human; 12 Oct 04,, 19:13.

Comment

Originally posted by human
        What the hell is world domination?

Are you talking about globalization, and if you do, will you be as kind as your picture above and elaborate on that a little bit more, PLEASE.

It seems like you forgot about the Arabic and the Palestinians' rooting in with these organizations in the sixties which is blossomed fully today from within two decades of experience in the veil mastery that made what was detectable in the sixties, as deniable, maybe not as a deodorant, but for sure, as poof… poof in this century. :)
        Poof? Seems like fact to me. The nazi's wanted to conquer the entire world.

And maybe just for kicks. Try a board search for deodorant. A disparaging remark by Stinger was made. Something about putting deodorant sticks under rifles like bayonets & making any french<spit> unit except the Foreign Legion retreat.

If I was a betting man my money would be on Stingers battle plan being true.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
          Poof? Seems like fact to me. The nazi's wanted to conquer the entire world.

And maybe just for kicks. Try a board search for deodorant. A disparaging remark by Stinger was made. Something about putting deodorant sticks under rifles like bayonets & making any french<spit> unit except the Foreign Legion retreat.

If I was a betting man my money would be on Stingers battle plan being true.

At the eve of the "final solution" to the "Jewish Problem",
          the Mufti (Yasser Arafat's father's brother) and Adolf Hitler confer
          in Berlin, November 21, 1941

Stinger may be at a peak moment when he said that; therefore, he must be as close to correct estimate as it can be. However, militarily speaking, many things changed over night in the past when the pressured atmosphere arrived, and with what at the military disposal in these days; things may even change faster than most people think.

Don't forget that political disposition between allies started in the cold war, (We agreed on disagreeing, come to mind) and they are always considered tactical when the final truth imposes itself.

Comment

Oh here we go

First to the person who slandered France AGAIN. I was in France when Jean Marie La Penn (if thats how you spell it) got to the 2nd leg of Frances pres election And the massive protests and uproar was unreal, I know I seen it. Therefore if they wanted to be centre of the next reich they would have kept quite and voted him in. Next time you state something like that have some bloody facts.
            Now to the person who started this. You are full of s*** and there is no 2 ways about it. 1st you complain of Racism and anti semitism while preaching racist and anti German anti european ideas.
            state of the art accommodation side by side with Israel.
            As for accomadation do not forget that Israel which you seek to glorify was CREATED (note that word) in 1946 to 1948.
            You also seek to blame the entire German population for the hollocaust. 1st many Germans alive now were not then, 2nd this is no better the the genocidal crusaders which blamed the Jews for Jesus being killed (allthough their main target was the Muslims).
            The Goofy corrupt UN with its secretary general Mr. Goofy Annan who took his victims to his court in Hague is dismissing, ignoring, and undermining the sole resolution number 42 (re-establishment of Israel on her land) that should’ve been implemented long ago wants to implement the entire batch of the unfair UN resolutions against Israel, which are, as the security wall, nothing more than the consequences of not implementing resolution number 42.
            Argue with facts not with bias propaganda style bull. First Israel was established and when it was Gaza etc was not given to them they are simply invading and taking that piece by piece with that scumb they call settlers (F****** planters nothing else). Be under no illusions I have no love for the Arabs either I've seen how they act and detest it to the same extent.
            Unfair UN resolutions. You see there is such thing as google and the slightest use of it will pock so many multiple holes in that crap you spewed out it will look like swiis cheese. So you have 2 days before I pull it apart and show just how badly put together that post realy is.

Oh and to finish you made a mistake comparing Europe to Naziism again.
            Is Europe sectioning of communities with massive walls (effectivley ghettoising them), Is Europe bulldozing civilian homes and launching missile strikes haphazardly into civil areas, Have European troops been caught tatooing numbers on civilians (IDF troops have been on a large scale not so long ago), have Europeans been caught planting sttlers on land on which they have no business.
            The answer to all of these is NO. In the case of Israel the answer to ALL of these is YES. If anyone is to be compared to acting like Nazis it is Israel (not the Jews Israel).
            Last edited by Recon_sgt; 13 Oct 04,, 15:22.
            they have us surrounded, the poor bastards.

Comment

Apology may be required

Allthough my opinion, ultimatum and general ideology remain unchanged I do think I may have be slightly offensive to you humano so for that I apologise. However you may understand when I tell you the reason.
              When I was serving in Lebanon I was unfortunate enough to witness 1 of my closest friends be killed by an Israeli rock mine left on a route to school used by the local children . However please no question as do not care to remember much of the Leb.
              Oh but also I do take offence to being collectively insulted. As a european I take offence to being occused of nazi forgiving and collaboration etc. I also take offence to being collectively insulted as a rosy, naive, denialist and ignorant european. respectfully request an apology from you human in light of mine. :)

Comment

Hi ARW_cpl,

First of let’s try to be rational and refrain from using demeaning words to prove our points because if we are so convinced that we have a strong point that refute what the other had said, then we shouldn’t seek insult instead of facts.

Malheureusement, despite the fact that (you don’t have to be in France to know that) Jean-Marie le pein does not represent France now or in any future, if I got the political math right and I do, for him to appear on the electoral screen by itself is the proof that my article has its base and that not to mention Belgium, Sweden and the rest because if according to your civilised standards, it didn’t means that the Reich is back, it did means at least that the days of the Reich are breeding again; therefore, here, I must say, that your disapproval is nothing more than a veil of coma that you are alone wearing.

Now let’s talk about the massive protests that you are using as a fact to support your attack here.

Since you are claiming that you know France more, then you must have known that a massive protest brought even Charles De-Gaulle down once, and a much earlier massive protest brought the king of France down and started French revolution; however, is that should be even a ground to deny that a person like Jean-Marie le pein appeared from no where as much as Elisée Loustallot, Jacques Roux, and Jacques-Réné Hébert appeared from no where as the radicals of that revolution, which make me pose this question, how hard is it for Jean-Marie le pein to reform his agenda to constitute a majority that is not that happy with the social shift Islam is imposing in France and the entire European content?

A social dissatisfaction can raise any flame and win any election in any country, isn’t it? (Latest Spanish election come to mind) and if you think that Jean-Marie le pein can’t arrange for his own massive protest as Francois Lapain did, then I think you should have studied the French politic instead of visiting France because then you would’ve known better.

Since you are asking me to note the word “CREATED” then I must assume that you are an Arab, otherwise, you would’ve noted that Arabs belong only to Arab peninsula which is situated in the southern desert of Saudi Arabia that is called HIJAZ, and that neither the Middle East nor North Africa are the natural habitat of Arabia, and as much as it was Spain then; therefore, the difference between the Arabs and the Arabized must fall in the same word you wanted me to notice “CREATED”, isn’t it?

But then your apologist personality has to kick in and bring what Salah el Dine el Ayobee did and accused the crusaders of doing, in the hope of throwing a blanket of permission on what anyone else is doing today, which is as psychedelic and childish as when a child defend his today’s action by blaming others of doing the same in ancient history. As for our second phase apology, let me say this, Can the many Germans alive now and were not then say that their fathers weren’t the same criminal they admitted, they are?

If anything forgive and forgot proved to be is that always leads to the same revolving door of history, and if in this twenty second century, we can’t overcome our conventional wisdom, and blast a new trails for the unconventionality that always produce better realistic results and keep on leading the human race into the same disaster again and again, then when we will be ready to understand that history repeat itself not because it is an entity by its own merit, but because we are the Idiots who always solve our problems with denial and ignorance for the sake of the chill we feel when we call pretence, civilised.

Smelling the coffee will not do it for you either. :)
                Last edited by human; 13 Oct 04,, 16:53.

Comment

Originally posted by ARW_cpl
                  Allthough my opinion, ultimatum and general ideology remain unchanged I do think I may have be slightly offensive to you humano so for that I apologise. However you may understand when I tell you the reason.
                  When I was serving in Lebanon I was unfortunate enough to witness 1 of my closest friends be killed by an Israeli rock mine left on a route to school used by the local children . However please no question as do not care to remember much of the Leb.

Oh but also I do take offence to being collectively insulted. As a european I take offence to being occused of nazi forgiving and collaboration etc. I also take offence to being collectively insulted as a rosy, naive, denialist and ignorant european. respectfully request an apology from you human in light of mine. :)

I certainly understand from where you are coming, but I also know that the mine wasn't meant for your friend, and I am assuming here that you served in the peace core, however, since we brought the subject of Lebanon, can any one tell me why 300 marines who helped the PLO evacuate from Beirut were blown to pieces?

I don't see anyone upset enough about those to create even a small fuss...

Pity...maybe, if they are lucky...

Comment

Human,

You have a tendency to generalize a bit much. I can feel pretty confident in saying that the EU isn't the 4th Reich. I've read all of your posts and frankly they seemed geared to spark debate, which they do very well.

European nations suffered the brunt of Hitler's quest for world domination. The people will never forget it, regardless however many are alive today that experienced it first hand.

Why wouldn't you argue that America is forming the 4th Reich? You can find articles on the internet that support anyones belief system.

America is on the march. Spreading it's ideology to the world via military invasion. See Iraq. And soon Iran and N. Korea. Eventually the entire world will be ours!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA(evil grin)HAHAHAHAHAHAHA(clear throat) HA!!!

Here's your 4th Reich!

http://www.americannaziparty.com

Sound rediculous? Well, re-read your posts and apply the same criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Fonnicker
                      Human,

You have a tendency to generalize a bit much. I can feel pretty confident in saying that the EU isn't the 4th Reich. I've read all of your posts and frankly they seemed geared to spark debate, which they do very well.

European nations suffered the brunt of Hitler's quest for world domination. The people will never forget it, regardless however many are alive today that experienced it first hand.

Why wouldn't you argue that America is forming the 4th Reich? You can find articles on the internet that support anyones belief system.

America is on the march. Spreading it's ideology to the world via military invasion. See Iraq. And soon Iran and N. Korea. Eventually the entire world will be ours!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA(evil grin)HAHAHAHAHAHAHA(clear throat) HA!!!

Here's your 4th Reich!

http://www.americannaziparty.com

Sound rediculous? Well, re-read your posts and apply the same criticism.

Hi Fonnicker,

I certainly enjoyed your response here.

However, let me tell you this, though your site and your comments about the American’s Nazi didn’t sound ridiculous at all to me, I must indicate to you that beyond attacking the defenceless dead in their grave yards, and the swastikas marking, I don’t see any Reich around. In Europe there is totally different type of combination that produced even more fear amongst the Jewish community than the old Nazi one did, and that in my book is much more troublesome than your feeling of empty confidence. Let alone the concept of reminding you by all the synagogues, libraries, and the Jewish businesses that is being destroyed day in and day out all over Europe, and in France in particular. If this isn’t the indication and the reminder of what the Nazis were allowed to do, then what is? And indeed, this is my 4th Reich.
                      Last edited by human; 13 Oct 04,, 21:31.

Comment

Arab (not a hope in hell)

I am assuming here that you served in the peace core
                        No lad not in the peace core, or have you forgotten the Irish contingent at camp shamrock in Lebanon. I served and still serve with the Irish armed forces and no I am not an Arab and am none to fond of them either (no offence but from what I've seen).
                        A social dissatisfaction can raise any flame and win any election in any country
                        In fact this is not untrue that is how Hitler himself came to power (anger at the ridiculous versaille treaty). To be fair to human I would say that if the Muslim etremists keep up their crap the European nations might just go on a mad one (press someone hard enough and they lose the rag).
                        Oh would you care to answer something you seem to have missed from my earlier post.
                        Is Europe sectioning of communities with massive walls (effectivley ghettoising them), Is Europe bulldozing civilian homes and launching missile strikes haphazardly into civil areas, Have European troops been caught tatooing numbers on civilians (IDF troops have been on a large scale not so long ago), have Europeans been caught planting sttlers on land on which they have no business.
                        The answer to all of these is NO. In the case of Israel the answer to ALL of these is YES. If anyone is to be compared to acting like Nazis it is Israel (not the Jews Israel).

Smelling the coffee will not do it for you either.
                        Hmm dont like it that much anyway.

Comment

now now pay attention

But then your apologist personality has to kick in and bring what Salah el Dine el Ayobee did and accused the crusaders of doing, in the hope of throwing a blanket of permission on what anyone else is doing today, which is as psychedelic and childish as when a child defend his today’s action by blaming others of doing the same in ancient history. As for our second phase apology, let me say this, Can the many Germans alive now and were not then say that their fathers weren’t the same criminal they admitted, they are?
                          Now when my crusader comment is compared to this it can easily be noted you missed the point entirley.
                          You also seek to blame the entire German population for the hollocaust. 1st many Germans alive now were not then, 2nd this is no better the the genocidal crusaders which blamed the Jews for Jesus being killed (allthough their main target was the Muslims).
                          Now seen as I need to simplify this to ensure there is no confusion here goes.
                          To blame the entire German population for the holocaust (as you have done human) is as bad as crusaders blaming the jews for the death of Jesus. Now lad how is it childish to show your racism and generalisation for what it truly is. My point is to blame an entire population for the actions of their relatives and fellow people is and has been responsible for too many problems past (crusaders) and present (gaza strip).
                          that your disapproval is nothing more than a veil of coma that you are alone wearing.
                          It is one thing to state that you think Nazism may have a chance at a comeback but you whole heartedly insulted all europeans under one blanket (that includes Britain and Ireland given were part of Europe). Remember the introduction of one form of extremism can give rise to the power of another.
                          Oh and dont forget you have been warned about your statements on the U.N. resolutions. retract or alter them to reality or I will carry out my threat .
                          Last edited by Recon_sgt; 14 Oct 04,, 10:48.

Comment

Originally posted by ARW_cpl
                            No lad not in the peace core, or have you forgotten the Irish contingent at camp shamrock in Lebanon. I served and still serve with the Irish armed forces and no I am not an Arab and am none to fond of them either (no offence but from what I've seen).

In fact this is not untrue that is how Hitler himself came to power (anger at the ridiculous versaille treaty). To be fair to human I would say that if the Muslim etremists keep up their crap the European nations might just go on a mad one (press someone hard enough and they lose the rag).
                            Oh would you care to answer something you seem to have missed from my earlier post.

Smelling the coffee will not do it for you either.
                            Hmm dont like it that much anyway.

Yes Laden the UNIFIL is called by the military personnel in the region, the peace core, and yes laden, you may be Irish like what you are claiming to be, but you are still the Arab I called you according to your state of mind (no offence but from what I've read), and certainly, for you to be fair to human, you must lose that head rag of yours, but then can you?

It seems like your bias against Israel’s action in defending its civilian population from the instituted threats, and the constituted action that is carried out by the Arabs in accordance with their religious books and constitutions (in all Arabs constitutions) is taking over your logic, as much as it did to most of the deceived Europeans, and that is exactly the pre-Reich and Nazism I am talking about here.

I was right about the coffee that it will not do it for you because you need to straighten your facts, and work more with your historical, political, and social knowledge of the region before you post; otherwise, all what you are posting is a propagandised well biased opinion.
                            :)
                            Last edited by human; 14 Oct 04,, 17:09.

Comment

time to blank human

To all who may not have noticed. This person picks and chooses what he wihses to see in my posts. I have stated my lack of liking for the Arab and Muslim extremists which target and kill civilians (and in earlier years my comrades) and he continues to call me one. Why is this the case, simply because I disagree with his obviously inflamitry, insulting, self righteous, stuck up, Israels missdeeds justifying and generalising statements.I am hereby blanking you Human. as for propaganda you were warned to alter or remove your crap about the U.N. .

UN Resolutions Against Israel, 1955-1992

Resolution 106: "...‘condemns’ Israel for Gaza raid"
                              Resolution 111: "...‘condemns’ Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"
                              Resolution 127: "...‘recommends’ Israel suspend its ‘no-man’s zone’ in Jerusalem"
                              Resolution 162: "...‘urges’ Israel to comply with UN decisions"
                              Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations’ by Israel in its attack on Syria"
                              Resolution 228: "...‘censures’ Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control"
                              Resolution 237: "...‘urges’ Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"
                              Resolution 248: "...‘condemns’ Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"
                              Resolution 250: "...‘calls’ on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"
                              Resolution 251: "...‘deeply deplores’ Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250"
                              Resolution 252: "...‘declares invalid’ Israel’s acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital"
                              Resolution 256: "...‘condemns’ Israeli raids on Jordan as ‘flagrant violation"
                              Resolution 259: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation"
                              Resolution 262: "...‘condemns’ Israel for attack on Beirut airport"
                              Resolution 265: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan"
                              Resolution 267: "...‘censures’ Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem"
                              Resolution 270: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon"
                              Resolution 271: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem"
                              Resolution 279: "...‘demands’ withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon"
                              Resolution 280: "....‘condemns’ Israeli’s attacks against Lebanon"
                              Resolution 285: "...‘demands’ immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon"
                              Resolution 298: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s changing of the status of Jerusalem"
                              Resolution 313: "...‘demands’ that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon"
                              Resolution 316: "...‘condemns’ Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon"
                              Resolution 317: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon"
                              Resolution 332: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s repeated attacks against Lebanon"
                              Resolution 337: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violating Lebanon’s sovereignty"
                              Resolution 347: "...‘condemns’ Israeli attacks on Lebanon"
                              Resolution 425: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
                              Resolution 427: "...‘calls’ on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon’
                              Resolution 444: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces"
                              Resolution 446: "...‘determines’ that Israeli settlements are a ‘serious obstruction’ to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
                              Resolution 450: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon"
                              Resolution 452: "...‘calls’ on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories"
                              Resolution 465: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel’s settlements program"
                              Resolution 467: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s military intervention in Lebanon"
                              Resolution 468: "...‘calls’ on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return"
                              Resolution 469: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s failure to observe the council’s order not to deport Palestinians"
                              Resolution 471: "...‘expresses deep concern’ at Israel’s failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"
                              Resolution 476: "...‘reiterates’ that Israel’s claims to Jerusalem are ‘null and void’
                              Resolution 478: "...‘censures (Israel) in the strongest terms’ for its claim to Jerusalem in its ‘Basic Law’
                              Resolution 484: "...‘declares it imperative’ that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors"
                              Resolution 487: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel for its attack on Iraq’s nuclear facility"
                              Resolution 497: "...‘decides’ that Israel’s annexation of Syria’s Golan Heights is ‘null and void’ and demands that Israel rescind its decision forthwith"
                              Resolution 498: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon"
                              Resolution 501: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"
                              Resolution 509: "...‘demands’ that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon"
                              Resolution 515: "...‘demands’ that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in"
                              Resolution 517: "...‘censures’ Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon"
                              Resolution 518: "...‘demands’ that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon"
                              Resolution 520: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s attack into West Beirut"
                              Resolution 573: "...‘condemns’ Israel ‘vigorously’ for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters
                              Resolution 587: "...‘takes note’ of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw"
                              Resolution 592: "...‘strongly deplores’ the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops"
                              Resolution 605: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians
                              Resolution 607: "...‘calls’ on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention
                              Resolution 608: "...‘deeply regrets’ that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians"
                              Resolution 636: "...‘deeply regrets’ Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians
                              Resolution 641: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s continuing deportation of Palestinians
                              Resolution 672: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount
                              Resolution 673: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to cooperate with the United Nations
                              Resolution 681: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s resumption of the deportation of Palestinians
                              Resolution 694: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return
                              Resolution 726: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians
                              Resolution 799: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.
                              brought to you by http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/un.html
                              Hmm seems sufficient to show how out of touch your self glorified Israel is with the rules of war and such things as war crimes.
                              You may ask why then is there none against palestine. the answer is because the organisations in palestine are not official and the whole population are not invloved. I have no doubt a great deal are involved but this is bound to be the result when you take someones land and by the way Israel has broken a treaty it signed by going into the Gaza strip at all. Yes you arrogant ass I've got more.
                              Peace Treaty Between Israel and Egypt
                              Article I
                              The state of war between the Parties will be terminated and peace will be established between them upon the exchange of instruments of ratification of this Treaty.

Israel will withdraw all its armed forces and civilians from the Sinai behind the international boundary between Egypt and mandated Palestine, as provided in the annexed protocol (Annex I ), and Egypt will resume the exercise of its full sovereignty over the Sinai.

Upon completion of the interim withdrawal provided for in Annex I, the parties will establish normal and friendly relations, in accordance with Article III (3).

Article II
                              The permanent boundary between Egypt and Israel is the recognized international boundary between Egypt and the former mandated territory of Palestine, as shown on the map at Annex II, without prejudice to the issue of the status of the Gaza Strip. The Parties recognize this boundary as inviolable. Each will respect the territorial integrity of the other, including their territorial waters and airspace.

Concept of Withdrawal
                              Israel will complete withdrawal of all its armed forces and civilians from the Sinai not later than three years from the date of exchange of instruments of ratification of this Treaty.

For the Government
                              of Israel

M. Begin

For the Government of the
                              Arab Republic of Egypt

A. Sadat

Witnessed by:
                              Jimmy Carter
                              President of the United States of America
                              brought to you by the jewish virtual library http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...el_treaty.html

It is clear from the mass of information I have just thrown up that Israel Has not only broken rules of war, commited war crimes but have broken the treaty which they signed. Now as I have said at least 3 times before I do not support the Arabs, they cannot be trusted any more than Israel's current gov to remain peacefull but when Israel are constantly in breach of human rights people tend to notice. Human you are the type who on one hand woes the holocaust (as it should be 11 million and more murdered is horendous) and yet on the other hand would seek to do the same to the Palestinians. . Now take your head out of the sand and take a sniff of the real world.
                              From here unless you concede you are wrong in the areas which I have just so easily highlighted I am going to blank you.
                              Last edited by Recon_sgt; 14 Oct 04,, 14:00.

Comment

Working...
                              X