India Says It Will Keep Nuclear Test Option Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gamercube View Post
    Yuck! Such dated graphics.......I''d never install that thing on my pc.

Btw, I thought that the "official" US army game was America's Army.

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/americasarmy/

I know BF2 has very unrealistic combat, but I like that game anyhow....the demo at least is quite nice. :D
    WHAT OTHER GAME HAS 200 sq KM and the ability to hold a battle between 100 Vs 100 tanks!!!!ALSO OVER 1 TEREBYTE OF ADDONS (YOU WANT ANOTHER TANK PLANE OR GUN JUST DRAG AND DROP INTO UR ADDONS FOLDER) the minimum specs are for if u are gonna have like 1 AI with u (u can have up to 12) in armed assault its 400sq KM and the ability to command 1 platoon (60 men) and the AI actually leap frog (one guy covers the other guys move forward, if ur out numbered then u will be dead meat in a second)

Try armed assault then if its too old. OFP and armed assault are both the same thing just with different graphics. Also if u care about graphics play BF2 u noob!!! (its an offcial saying to all those graphics whores, Sry)

Amerikka's army is a recruiter. this is actually used bythe army
    www.virtualbattlefieldsystems.com/
    also my bad for hyjacking the thread
    Last edited by akhiluppal; 29 Dec 06,, 04:44.
    Some True Desi Goons- Bombay Rockers
    youtube.com/watch?v=JHkjZ1Ae9ck[/url]

Comment

True, but then I'm not a big fan of FPS or war-based games anyway. I like RPGs, like Oblivion, the Gothic series, Vampire-The Masquerade Bloodlines etc. I only play FPS games once in a while for fun. Even BF2, I only have the demo......and play it about once a week, that's all. Besides, after spending so much on my computer (Athlon 64 2.2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, X850XT 256 MB video card), I'd better care for good gfx lol.

Btw, have you ever played Mount and Blade? It has horrible graphics, but I tried it once anyway, and has been one of the most addictive games I've ever played.

Comment

Working...
      X