I'll be away for a week or so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be away for a week or so

Just wanted to give everybody a heads-up, I'll be in L.A. from tomorrow afternoon until Saturday on business, but I don't know if I'll have Internet when I come back.

This is because I'm also moving somewhere that has pretty dodgy Internet service (no cable, maybe no DSL and god help me I don't want to have to get a satellite dish).

Anyway, I'll be online when and where I can. :)
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Good luck with all the uncertainties. Maybe someone will pass the hat around and you will get a wireless laptop and directions to an internet cafe.
    Who did you piss off to be sent to idiot central on biz?
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

FOOD FIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
        Just wanted to give everybody a heads-up, I'll be in L.A. from tomorrow afternoon until Saturday on business, but I don't know if I'll have Internet when I come back.
        Way to go, TH. Now all the freaks that have been waiting will be signing up and bombarding the WAB with senseless advertisements on every health ailment, medicinal assists and who knows how many other cooky posts for at least the next five days.

;)
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
          FOOD FIGHT!!!
          I started the best food fight during my time in high school in 12th grade. The school had started serving breakfast the year before and there were often plenty of leftovers they'd leave on a table in the cafeteria (it was a small school).

I grabbed a few slices of breakfast pizza and flung a slice straight up and back over my head and it landed on someone at the junior table. All hell broke loose. Lunch that day happened to be pizza too, so there was breakfast and lunch pizza, desserts, and open cartons of milk flying everywhere within seconds.

Quite the mess. A few juniors got detention for "starting the food fight" :)
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by THL View Post
            Way to go, TH. Now all the freaks that have been waiting will be signing up and bombarding the WAB with senseless advertisements on every health ailment, medicinal assists and who knows how many other cooky posts for at least the next five days.

;)
            We've got the troops armed and ready for those spambots.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

This is because I'm also moving somewhere that has pretty dodgy Internet service (no cable, maybe no DSL and god help me I don't want to have to get a satellite dish).

Anyway, I'll be online when and where I can. :)
              You been a traveling fool lately dude. Business must be good. :)

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post
                You been a traveling fool lately dude. Business must be good. :)
                My last trip was family. This next one is business. My first business trip in fact.

I must be moving up in the world or something

Comment

Can I go?

{sigh}....you're going to leave me here with the rampant spam bots...and...ugh ... {sigh} ... them ?? Can't you see what they are planning ?

Well, YOU BETTER LEAVE ME SOME CHEETOS DAMMIT !

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                    Can I go?

{sigh}....you're going to leave me here with the rampant spam bots...and...ugh ... {sigh} ... them ?? Can't you see what they are planning ?
                    heh. heh. heh. :evil grin:
                    I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                      FOOD FIGHT!!!
                      Bugger the food fight, lets all have a good insulting thread, nothing crass, points for best insult and points off for most unimaginative.
                      So 'your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries' would score big (but must be original) whereas your a ***** ** **** ***er would be points off
                      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

We could call it WAB Celebrity Bytch-slap.
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka View Post
                          Bugger the food fight, lets all have a good insulting thread, nothing crass, points for best insult and points off for most unimaginative.
                          So 'your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries' would score big (but must be original) whereas your a ***** ** **** ***er would be points off
                          What a lame-o idea THIS is. Pick that one up from a Don Rickles USO recording, you hockey puck?

I think I see a burned-out bulb above your avatar.

Comment

Gettin' the ball rollin'...

Comment

[singing to myself...]I fell in to a burning ring of fire, I went down, down, down, and the flames went higher,....and it burned, burned, burned,...the ring of fi-re, the ring of fire.

Unmoderated of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X