Hawaiian Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaiian Style

Just had the hale painted. Nothing like twin Porsches to dress up da hui.
    Should see my surfboard collection, maybe I'll post when I take the pics. Aloha to all.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lahainadave1; 03 Aug 04,, 02:30.

Seeing your two sharks side by side i think i've definitely come to the conclusion that i like the old body style better. Gotta love that big fat 5.0 or 5.4 liter motor of the newer ones though. :)

Both cars look spectacular bro.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
      Seeing your two sharks side by side i think i've definitely come to the conclusion that i like the old body style better. Gotta love that big fat 5.0 or 5.4 liter motor of the newer ones though. :)

Both cars look spectacular bro.

Mahalo Nui Loa Brudda. Compliments coming from another 928 authority are truly appreciated. Porsche No Ka Oi (the very best).

Comment

The only hawaiin word i know besides aloha is 'dakaine', which i was told means just about anything.

LOL

I was stationed with a native Hawaiin at Fort Sill, a fellow by the name of Johnny Dodge. He was quite a character. Havn't seen him since about 1988.

You wouldn't happen to know you him would ya?

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
          The only hawaiin word i know besides aloha is 'dakaine', which i was told means just about anything.

LOL

I was stationed with a native Hawaiin at Fort Sill, a fellow by the name of Johnny Dodge. He was quite a character. Havn't seen him since about 1988.

You wouldn't happen to know you him would ya?
          Sorry for the late response. Don't know of a Johnny Dodge. Maui is a small island but I'll bet he's either on Oahu or the big island, Hawaii. You're right, da kine is a universal adjective used to describe anyone or anything. Another funny anecdote is that the tourists all think mahalo means trash as it's written on all the rubbish cans. Mahalo is thank you while Opala is trash. Aloha oi fo' now Brudda. I gotta go to da kine!

Comment

LOL, thanx for the lessons bro. ;)

Comment

Nice cars and I envy you but how bout some hot chicks lounging on them, preferably naked lol. I like blondes by the way.

Comment

Very nice Dave the sharks look hot side by side like that! The guards red with the black interrior was what i had really wanted it my favorite.

I'm with sniper though, i do like the older body style a bit better (mainly the set up of the front and rear lights) But...what i wouldn't give to be able to play with a 5.4 engine!

I have to admit it would draw quite a bit of attention to add another shark to my driveway.....oh well maybe someday i can make a GTS appear! ;)

Anyway beautiful job on the cars, they really look great!

~Heather~

Comment

Working...
                X