Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray
    These type of SILLY and most IDIOTIC statements
    blackhole is just being a mean jack ass. He is a toll and he deserves whatever is said to him.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
      First, he's not a Muslim. He's a god damn stupid liberal. Second, he's a fucking troll. Third, have I said a fucking thing to you? No. So why the fuck are you insulting me? Go to hell.
      Why the use of dirty and unparliamentary words? The vocabulary is that limited?

The very fact that you use such excellent gentlemanly words is adequate for me to realise what hell would be and I reckon with a world of such colourful language I presume I am already there.

Thank you for being so kind with your language. It does speak highly of you and your environment, sir. Words fail me to express my views in your colourful words and syntax. I am not so highly endowed as you are.

If indeed he is a troll, there are logical and civilised ways to put him in his place and I assure you, sir, that it is not so difficult a proposition as is being portrayed.

I am not aware as to which religious denomination a poster is. In fact, it matters not. I thought so since you had written:

"You should fight for the other side. After all, that's where you belong."

The word 'belong' made me wrongly infer that he was a Muslim. Obviously, an American surely cannot belong to Iraq but an Iraqi would. And most Iraqis are Moslems.

Also, in my wildest of dreams or imagination I could never fathom an American would goad another American to go fight against Americans and kill American GIs, who for better or for worse, are sacrificing their lives for the country! Not even in a picque would I ever incite or encourage another of my countryman, no matter how nasty he might be, to be treacherous.

Indeed, if he is an American, while standing up for his beliefs, could have been more judicious.
      Last edited by Ray; 26 Jun 04,, 21:41.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
        Why the use of dirty and unparliamentary words? The vocabulary is that limited?

The very fact that you use such excellent gentlemanly words is adequate for me to realise what hell would be and I presume with a world of such colourful language I presume I am already there.

Thank you for being so kind with your language. It does speak highly of you and your environment, sir. Words fail me to express my views in your colourful words and syntax. I am not so highly endowed as you are.

If indeed he is a troll, there are logical and civilised ways to put him in his place and I assure you, sir, that it is not so difficult a proposition as is being portrayed.
        Have I not made myself clear? Stop trying to pick a fight with me. I'm not interested. You attacked me for no reason. I have not said a thing to you in the last week, and I didn't intend to start. So why are you starting this crap again?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
          I am not aware as to which religious denomination a poster is. In fact, it matters not. I thought so since you had written:

"You should fight for the other side. After all, that's where you belong."

Obviously, in my wildest of dreams or imagination I could never fathom an American would goad another American to go fight against Americans and kill American GIs, who for better or for worse, are sacrificing their lives for the country! Not even in a picque would I ever incite or encourage another of my countryman, no matter how nasty he might be, to be treacherous.

Indeed, if he is an American, while standing up for his beliefs, could have been more judicious.
          Trying to engage me in any kind of political or moral discussion is a waste of time. I have no intention of ever discussing anything of that nature with you. If you personally attack me, I'll defend myself. If you critique my points, the only response you are going to get is a request that you seize doing so.

Comment

Fine, this is my last post on the subject.

Remember who started it?

Therefore, I wll just say:

Signor Antonio, many a time and oft
            In the Rialto you have rated me
            About my money and my usances.
            Still have I borne it with a patient shrug,
            For suff'rance is the badge of all our tribe.
            You call me misbeliever, cutthroat dog,
            And spit upon my Jewish gaberdine,
            All for that which is my own.

More on how I feel when insulted (except the revenge part):

“I am a Jew/ Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs/ dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with/ the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject/ to the same diseases, heal’d by the same means/ warm’d and cool’d by the same winter and summer/ as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed?/ If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you/ poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?”

Also, I can only say:

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears.
            I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
            The evil that men do lives after them,
            The good is oft interred with their bones...
            You all did love him once, not without cause;
            What cause withholds you then to mourn for him?
            O judgement, thou art fled to brutish beasts,
            And men have lost their reason!

Lastly, when I see intemperate posts:

Have we eaten on the insane root
            That takes the reason prisoner?

All this will sum up what I feel. I appeal for a compassionate handling of issues so that we ALL benefit. I am sure if trolls are handled with an iron fist in a velvet glove, we ALL shall win.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
              Fine, this is my last post on the subject.

Remember who started it?

Therefore, I wll just say:

Signor Antonio, many a time and oft
              In the Rialto you have rated me
              About my money and my usances.
              Still have I borne it with a patient shrug,
              For suff'rance is the badge of all our tribe.
              You call me misbeliever, cutthroat dog,
              And spit upon my Jewish gaberdine,
              All for that which is my own.

More on how I feel when insulted (except the revenge part):

“I am a Jew/ Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs/ dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with/ the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject/ to the same diseases, heal’d by the same means/ warm’d and cool’d by the same winter and summer/ as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed?/ If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you/ poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?”

Also, I can only say:

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears.
              I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
              The evil that men do lives after them,
              The good is oft interred with their bones...
              You all did love him once, not without cause;
              What cause withholds you then to mourn for him?
              O judgement, thou art fled to brutish beasts,
              And men have lost their reason!

Lastly, when I see intemperate posts:

Have we eaten on the insane root
              That takes the reason prisoner?

All this will sum up what I feel. I appeal for a compassionate handling of issues so that we ALL benefit. I am sure if trolls are handled with an iron fist in a velvet glove, we ALL shall win.
              lol whatever just as long as you leave me alone.

Comment

OK you last post was good.

We shall debate on issues. Remember, I have the same hands, organs, dimesions etc etc as you. I am also a human. I am fallible. Forgive my tresspasses.

We are friends. I shake your hand in Friendship.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                  Despite the hatre of this forum for France, the French have done FAR, FAR more than Israel in defending American interests. I 've list them and I will list them again.

1) French revenge airstrikes against the Beiruit Bombings.
                  2) A French division under American Command in ODS
                  3) French Forces under American command in both Bosnia and Kosovo
                  4) French Commandoes under American command in Afghanistan (and French soldiers died there)
                  5) French troops under American command in Haiti
                  6) French troops isolating Lybia in Chad for American interests

French troops had fought and died for American interests.
                  Truth is, that's what makes it hurt the worst. For the record, I do not hate the French, I just don't like their current government, or the two before that supported Saddam durring sanctions.
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Israel has done a lot for our interest relitive to it's size and small population. Most notable knocking out Iraqis reactor.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
                      Israel has done a lot for our interest relitive to it's size and small population. Most notable knocking out Iraqis reactor.
                      The Iraqis were on "our side" at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                        Truth is, that's what makes it hurt the worst. For the record, I do not hate the French, I just don't like their current government, or the two before that supported Saddam durring sanctions.
                        Maybe because I'm a soldier that I ignore the gov't part. We soldiers have absolutely no say in what wars we fight and what wars we don't fight. That's the civies' job. There are wars that I absolutely disagree with (Kosovo) but I will not fault the men of honour that fought that war. By the same token, I will not fault the French soldier for not being allowed to fight in Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                          I will not fault the French soldier for not being allowed to fight in Iraq.
                          Nor will I. I have an immense respect for soldiers.

Comment

Working...
                          X