U.S., Allies Will Not Negotiate With Terrorists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackhole
    Leader ?how long it took you to notice that someone has fooled with my threads.?
    And you asked me if I have a brain,look into the mirror Einstein.
    LOL he told me before he did it, dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
      No doubt.
      I ask you again Big Hero.If you are such a patriot go to Iraq and fight ,what you are doing here?
      At least Tillman had some balls (and sadly lost them) when he went looking for adventures a la Rambo,but you are simply cowardly big mouth who spew Israeli propaganda against Arabs and your brothers in USA and Europe.
      You are not a patriot ,you are traitor for selling out.

Comment

I ask you again Big Hero.If you are such a patriot go to Iraq and fight ,what you are doing here?
        At least Tillman had some balls (and sadly lost them) when he went looking for adventures a la Rambo,but you are simply cowardly big mouth who spew Israeli propaganda against Arabs and your brothers in USA and Europe.
        So you are anti-semitic what does israel have to do with iraq. your true colors are coming out you nazi
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body. USMC
        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by themuffinman
          So you are anti-semitic
          Not his first anti-semitic post either.
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

You got your answer, dumbass.

Comment

Not only do we have a Jew basher but now we have a patriot basher. You want to inquire about why "Big Hero Leader" isent in Iraq; well then why arent you in Iraq fighting against the US, as after all we support the so called evil Zionists? Move on to another forum you silly troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                Not only do we have a Jew basher but now we have a patriot basher. You want to inquire about why "Big Hero Leader" isent in Iraq; well then why arent you in Iraq fighting against the US, as after all we support the so called evil Zionists? Move on to another forum you silly troll.
                I am against this war why should I fight.?
                And why criticizing Israeli policies makes me anti semitic.

Comment

I am against this war why should I fight.?
                  You should fight for the other side. After all, that's where you belong.

And why criticizing Israeli policies makes me anti semitic.
                  Since you seem to have no logical reason to hate Israel, yet you do. What else are we to assume?

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                    You should fight for the other side. After all, that's where you belong.

Since you seem to have no logical reason to hate Israel, yet you do. What else are we to assume?

These type of SILLY and most IDIOTIC statements that all Moslems should be on the other side of the fence is making the world a dangerous place. In fact, it proves how little people understand the Moslem world; and interestingly, I am not a Moslem (just to put the facts in place). There are MANY Moslems who aren't wild. On our forum we have Lunastock and Asim to prove the point. You mean that they should also join the fundamentalists?

Let's cut the stupidity and bigoted foolishness. Debate if you wish and if only if you are capable of it thorough the medium of knowledge, but cut the 'baakwaas' (bullshit) out.

Many don't hate Israel, but they have their point of view. Is it immoral to have a different point of view? If so, why?

For God's sake, let's get civilised and have a debate and not be plumb stupid, crass, boorish and show how little we understand beyond the Atlantic and the Pacific coasts. The world is beyond also. That's why the UN was called in when everything failed in Iraq!

I have never observed such a juvenile and inane post bereft of logic and a without an iota and modicum of knowledge.

Someone said 'childish'. I say, illiterate, ill informed and partisan.
                    Last edited by Ray; 26 Jun 04,, 14:59.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Sir,

While I do not like Israel, I do intently dislike her actions that made her more enemy than ally in my eyes. Her actions vis-a-vi stealing American nuclear secrets would have made her a living target if it were done by anyone else. Also, American aide to that country has been disproportionally larger than any other ally without ANY return and I mean NONE, ZERO, LADA, ZILCH!

Despite the hatre of this forum for France, the French have done FAR, FAR more than Israel in defending American interests. I 've list them and I will list them again.

1) French revenge airstrikes against the Beiruit Bombings.
                      2) A French division under American Command in ODS
                      3) French Forces under American command in both Bosnia and Kosovo
                      4) French Commandoes under American command in Afghanistan (and French soldiers died there)
                      5) French troops under American command in Haiti
                      6) French troops isolating Lybia in Chad for American interests

French troops had fought and died for American interests. The Israeli military had killed Americans, abuse American trust, stole American national security secrets, and squander billions of American dollars.

You figure out this forum's priorities.

Comment

Colonel, I realize this doesn't exactly negate your argument, but wasn't it French nuclear technology? And wasn't it given freely by the French government until a certain point?

Comment

Originally posted by Bush
                          "The free world cannot be intimidated by the brutal actions of these barbaric people," President Bush said following news of the beheading.
                          The problem for several countries in the coalition is being railroaded into Iraq by their leaders. These leaders took actions that were not necessarily in accordance with the will of the people.

As has long been debated the people in Spain were against sending troops to Iraq, but they were sent. As i understand a majority (although smaller than Spain's) in South Korea was also opposed.

For countries where the populace does not want to be in Iraq but are then victims of, say, 11-M or civilian beheadings, it is a fair charge to say that their leaders brought about a self-fulfilling prophecy, For which their leaders should be accountable. After all Spain and South Korea are not barberous states (unless you are a Bull or Dog respectively).
                          at

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                            Colonel, I realize this doesn't exactly negate your argument, but wasn't it French nuclear technology? And wasn't it given freely by the French government until a certain point?
                            And we helped the Indians with their first nuke. Israeli nuclear posture, how she got it, how she maintain them, are well known.

Comment

The US and Israel are India's friends. So are the Palestinians. It is their maturity that allows all to hold their different views and yet work out towards a common goal, ironing out the differences as much they can.

Israel is the second largest exporter of arms to India. A large section of Israel are Indian Jews. Even when there was no diplomatic recognition, Israel sold India weapons. We will have the 'spy in the sky' from Israel soon and the US has OKayed it. And yet the Indian govt is working behind the scenes to get Israel and Palestinians to come to some agreement. Some may say because of a US nudge. But if so, so what. It is for the common good. It may of interest to know that the architects of the resounding victory in 1971 over Pakistan were a Parsi, a Sikh and a Jew General of the Indian Army (all minority communties). Therefore, all types of views can exists when the goal is common.

In Iraq, many Indians are working to rebuild Iraq. Security personnel are there also from India, but ever since some died, a stink has been raised. A lot of cooperation is on and all need not be crowed from the roof tops.

In short, one can have different views but one can also veer to a middle route so that it is productive and it cements bonds amongst people rather than repel people and make them enemies for life.

There are many countries in this world that are not affected by the Islam fundamentalists yahoos. Yet, they have joined the war on terrorism. Why? Because they care for humanity. Even Moslem countries have joined in; some proactively and some with passive deterrence. Arrogance on the part of some people will only make them indifferent and even uninterested. If that happens, then the war on terrorism will become even more difficult and costly in terms of lives and finances. We can't afford that to happen.

Let us debate as educated folks and let us learn from each other.
                              Last edited by Ray; 26 Jun 04,, 15:27.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                                These type of SILLY and most IDIOTIC statements that all Moslems should be on the other side of the fence is making the world a dangerous place. In fact, it proves how little people understand the Moslem world; and interestingly, I am not a Moslem (just to put the facts in place). There are MANY Moslems who aren't wild. On our forum we have Lunastock and Asim to prove the point. You mean that they should also join the fundamentalists?

Let's cut the stupidity and bigoted foolishness. Debate if you wish and if only if you are capable of it thorough the medium of knowledge, but cut the 'baakwaas' (bullshit) out.

Many don't hate Israel, but they have their point of view. Is it immoral to have a different point of view? If so, why?

For God's sake, let's get civilised and have a debate and not be plumb stupid, crass, boorish and show how little we understand beyond the Atlantic and the Pacific coasts. The world is beyond also. That's why the UN was called in when everything failed in Iraq!

I have never observed such a juvenile and inane post bereft of logic and a without an iota and modicum of knowledge.

Someone said 'childish'. I say, illiterate, ill informed and partisan.
                                First, he's not a Muslim. He's a god damn stupid liberal. Second, he's a fucking troll. Third, have I said a fucking thing to you? No. So why the fuck are you insulting me? Go to hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X