X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by omon View Post
    so guys who use m4 m16 don't die?
    1% ain't bad if you ask me.

what amaizes me is that vietnam war, showed that m 16, jamed too often, so m 16 was fitted with forward assist, instead of fixing jam problem all togheter.
    what is back up sights? does m4 hve more than 1 set of iron sights?
    I doubt that your 99% number would hold up to a real survey, but I figured I'd have some fun with it anyway.

There were other issues as well that were fixed in addition to the forward assist - the jam/stoppage problem is a rare occurance that is most typically either a magazine issue or a discipline issue.

BIS are used when you have an day optical sight mounted in place of the carrying handle/standard iron sights.
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

• ok that make sence, since there is noting you can do to a rifle to cure bad mag. problem. except for frw. assist.
      that looks like a another ak advantage, stronger mag.(ticker lips). tough modern ar's rearly need f. assist. never in my life i had to use f. assist, tough all my ar experience was at the range.
      does every ar type makes that spring sound coming from the stock,? a few that i shot all made that sound.
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• if i had to make an AK i'd do something like this, pardon me for my crappy paintbrush simulation, don't know how to do it profesionaly with fotoshop.
        Attached Files
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by omon View Post
          if i had to make an AK i'd do something like this, pardon me for my crappy paintbrush simulation, don't know how to do it profesionaly with fotoshop.
          Don't worry, I still haven't evolved beyond doing stick figures!
          "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Working...
          X