Best TAC VEST?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best TAC VEST?

I was just wondering, which vest do you all prefer when it come's to tactical load bearing or ops vest?

Personally i like the Blackhawk's with the Camelback tapes... But i also have a fondness for the HONG KONG special police vest (Its so cheap)!

How about you guys? List yours..

Originally posted by Hawk_eye
    I was just wondering, which vest do you all prefer when it come's to tactical load bearing or ops vest?

Personally i like the Blackhawk's with the Camelback tapes... But i also have a fondness for the HONG KONG special police vest (Its so cheap)!

How about you guys? List yours..
    Whatever the QM gives me with the least amount of paperwork possible. Yes, having the vest saving my life is worth its weight in gold but at the end of the day, I really can do without that extra 30lbs while humping the road all the day and Heaven Help me if I get it damaged (ie getting shot). The QMs are merciless when it comes to paperwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
      Whatever the QM gives me with the least amount of paperwork possible. Yes, having the vest saving my life is worth its weight in gold but at the end of the day, I really can do without that extra 30lbs while humping the road all the day and Heaven Help me if I get it damaged (ie getting shot). The QMs are merciless when it comes to paperwork.

LOL, yep i remember my SQMS, he was a total bastard.. I remember the joy when i replaced my DMS with those comfy Magnum Classics... (Ohh yeah baby).

But i get your point. :)

Comment

I have a Safariland Class IIIA Vest with Class IV ceramic 4 inserts.

Pricey, but it's the best vest on the market.

Comment

OOE, M21, how many guys in Iraq would be alive today if they had ceramic insert body armor instead of flak jackets?
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Irondüke
            OOE, M21, how many guys in Iraq would be alive today if they had ceramic insert body armor instead of flak jackets?
            Project Management Office Clothe the Soldier (PMO CTS) estimated inserts improves effectiveness by 75%.

Comment

Probably a lot of them Ironman.

Most fatalaties are caused by head injuries though. What we still need is a better helmet for the troops. Even a soft Kevlar 'spall liner' for the PASGT K-Pot would be an effective addition and save lives.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                Probably a lot of them Ironman.

Most fatalaties are caused by head injuries though. What we still need is a better helmet for the troops. Even a soft Kevlar 'spall liner' for the PASGT K-Pot would be an effective addition and save lives.
                Yes that is true...

Comment

Working...
                X