Display latest WAB posts on your own website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display latest WAB posts on your own website

I have started this thread to gain some general feedback about something I am thinking about having our team put together.

For those who have your own website, how would you like to be able to display a list of the latest posts from WAB on your website (either through JavaScript, XML or RSS Feed) and then the title of each of the latest posts would link to that post at WAB, if the visitor wanted to read more about it.

The key advantage of this system is that it would allow you to have dynamic content on your website - very much like news feeds work and at the same time it would help to drive traffic to WAB and build it into an even greater community.

Like I said, I am just trying to get some feedback on this idea at the present time and wanted to see what you all thought.

Thanks for your continued support and loyalty to WAB! :)

I think thats a great idea!
    I've been using RSS feeds for some time and I think that future belongs to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
      I have started this thread to gain some general feedback about something I am thinking about having our team put together.

For those who have your own website, how would you like to be able to display a list of the latest posts from WAB on your website (either through JavaScript, XML or RSS Feed) and then the title of each of the latest posts would link to that post at WAB, if the visitor wanted to read more about it.

The key advantage of this system is that it would allow you to have dynamic content on your website - very much like news feeds work and at the same time it would help to drive traffic to WAB and build it into an even greater community.

Like I said, I am just trying to get some feedback on this idea at the present time and wanted to see what you all thought.

Thanks for your continued support and loyalty to WAB! :)
      I would like that could you send me some information on that
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body. USMC
      Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
      X