This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did this happen?

Wasn't I banned? And I log into my email and get half a dozen email notifications from WAB.

If you're gonna ban me again, atleast cancel my notifications. ;)

- Sri
    I rant, therefore I am.

Welcome back Sri,

I guess your 'Vanvas'(Isolation-rough definition) is over.
    If at first you don't succeed, call it v1.0!

Comment

Sí, espero.
      I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by srirangan View Post
        Wasn't I banned? And I log into my email and get half a dozen email notifications from WAB.
        Second chance. If you wish, make the best of it. ;)
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Oh, did I mention. I took 2 classes of Spanish!

Yo aprende espanya. :)
          I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
            Second chance. If you wish, make the best of it. ;)
            Gracias!

/me makes mental note "must stay out of Indo-Pak topics :-/
            I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Good things come to those who wait.

Welcome Back. :)
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal View Post
                Good things come to those who wait.

Welcome Back. :)
                Thanks. Not that I could have done much else than wait, I'll pat myself on the back nevertheless. :P
                I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Is it just me, or has WAB become much faster than before?
                  I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

faster and looser baby, faster and looser.
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Posting messages is a breeze. I see the vBulletin has been upgraded .. Good job! :)
                      I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Welcome back. ;) :)

Comment

Thanks. :)
                          I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Hmm same thing happened 2 me, my original ID I guess was unbanned.

Sri told me he was unbanned 2 so being inquisitive as I am , I emailed Ironduke & another Mod 2 ask why and got banned again, lol.

Anyways wiered things happen.

Ciao

Comment

Originally posted by Gautams-Clone View Post
                              Hmm same thing happened 2 me, my original ID I guess was unbanned.

Sri told me he was unbanned 2 so being inquisitive as I am , I emailed Ironduke & another Mod 2 ask why and got banned again, lol.

Anyways wiered things happen.

Ciao
                              Actually while Sri was being unbanned, you were accidentally unbanned as well. Once the mistake was discovered, you were re-banned.

In the meantime you'd sent a PM (not an email) which I could not answer (you being banned and all) asking what happened.

So that's what happened. Not really weird, merely mundane. Very sorry for the trouble.

Have a nice day :)
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X