Returning Moderator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Moderator

I'm happy to announce the return of Julie as a fulltime Moderator. :)
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    Ah man....that's TWO new people i have to be nice to now dammit!

This is TOO MUCH nicetie for one day for me. I'm going out to kick my neighbor...

;)

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
      Mental note: add "with all due respect" when disagreeing with Julie.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

She is a moderator, she isn't a moderator, she is a moderator again, then she isn't, then she is again but doesn't post, then she's back but doesn't want to be a moderator so she isn't, but now she is again?

Should I say something about women making up their minds?

With all due respect of course
        Last edited by Parihaka; 08 Sep 06,, 04:02.
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

The Illumanati wishes me to inform you that you're getting dangerously close to forbidden knowledge.

Comment

Hail Eris. :parihakaretiresgracefullywithanobsequiousbow:
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka View Post
              She is a moderator, she isn't a moderator, she is a moderator again, then she isn't, then she is again but doesn't post, then she's back but doesn't want to be a moderator so she isn't, but now she is again?
              Her see-sawing back and forth is due to demands on her personal time. ;)
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Woman....Fickle.... ;)

Comment

The Board is changing its image from "ultra conservative" so that the Wikipedia does not go berserk! ;)

Anyway, congrats Julie.

At the same time, I better write, "We all Bow to the Mighty Cheetah"! :)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Wow....I got more attention than Top making Admin.....that's weird.

Yall know I am a Democrat....doesn't that come with some "flip-flopping?" So, I am not out of my character.

Secondly....yall know during ball season, I am never here, so I retire. I have always availed myself as Moderator when needed.

Top making admin, puts Confed almost alone on a full-time basis, so I will take up the slack.

As to the term "with all due respect," should always be used as a default when addressing a woman, whether she is a Moderator or not. ;)

Now, LET'S PLAY BALL !

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post

Yall know I am a Democrat....doesn't that come with some "flip-flopping?" So, I am not out of my character.

Secondly....yall know during ball season, I am never here, so I retire. I have always availed myself as Moderator when needed.

Top making admin, puts Confed almost alone on a full-time basis, so I will take up the slack.

As to the term "with all due respect," should always be used as a default when addressing a woman, whether she is a Moderator or not. ;)

Now, LET'S PLAY BALL !
                      Nice!
                      "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by shek View Post
                        Nice!
                        Thank you. :)

Comment

O well, welcome back 'Lady Mod' :)

Comment

Originally posted by Julie View Post
                            It's because you're a girl

Comment

Welcome back Julie! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X