No announcement yet.

Pakistan’s first Miss Bikini 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jana claimed she wasn't all those people... her i.p. address just seemed to match miracilously....
    Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
    -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Yeah!! There was some guy in her office who had a crush on her probably the same guy posting by the name AndrewS. He claimed he tracked her down on WAB. This is her side of the story. But still, net is a skewed up place. I can get away by claiming to be George Bush or swear at Mike Tyson. The point is you cannot verify if its the same person or two different individuals.
      If at first you don't succeed, call it v1.0!

Comment

Ah Feline,

You are the tight **** bloke that Archer was talking about!

You are lucky to be in Pakistan with the Hoodooed allowing you to have a ball. After all, no woman can ever bring four pious Moslems to stand witness because if they were pious, then they would have intervened and not watch a voyeur show! ;)

Jana,

If it is you, please accept my apologies.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by ab041937 View Post
          Yeah!! There was some guy in her office who had a crush on her probably the same guy posting by the name AndrewS. He claimed he tracked her down on WAB. This is her side of the story. But still, net is a skewed up place. I can get away by claiming to be George Bush or swear at Mike Tyson. The point is you cannot verify if its the same person or two different individuals.
          every computer has its own ip address.... anywayz... she's history on this board...

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
            every computer has its own ip address.... anywayz... she's history on this board...
            Not if you are connected to a LAN network in which case there is a possibility that IP address registered is of central server or Mainframe if the network employs Classless Inter-Domain Routing. But honestly speaking I find it fishy myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ab041937 View Post
              Not if you are connected to a LAN network in which case there is a possibility that IP address registered is of central server or Mainframe if the network employs Classless Inter-Domain Routing. But honestly speaking I find it fishy myself.
              even with LAN and a central server there, the IP address of every single computer is different.... unless you are running on a proxy and in which case every single computer connected to the LAN is running on the same proxy... which is pointless especially since it makes the entire LAN network run sloooowwww.... it is very unproductive to get all the comps to run on the same Proxy topped with a LAN connection...

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic View Post
                even with LAN and a central server there, the IP address of every single computer is different.... unless you are running on a proxy and in which case every single computer connected to the LAN is running on the same proxy... which is pointless especially since it makes the entire LAN network run sloooowwww.... it is very unproductive to get all the comps to run on the same Proxy topped with a LAN connection...
                True but it would be absolutely foolish to employ one single proxy over a network. If all the requests have to be channelized through a single proxy it would total fcuk up the system where you'llhave to wait till eternity to receive response. Classless Inter-Domain Routing allows several computers to simultaneously utilize the same IP address where in the IP address is allocated to a domain for a very short-time. It collects the requests along with the time-stamp and an ID & any response that returns with that same time stamp & ID, it is forwarded to that particular domain. Basically it is an extension of IPv4 Addressing architecture while optimizes the IP Address spaces. Normally Companies use Classless Inter-Domain Routing incase if they have several Sub-networks within a huge network. CIDR masks the subnetworks with extended addressing bits. This addressing problem has been a serious trouble with IPv4 architecture which uses only 32 bit address space and addressing is done in 4 different classes.

Still,there is a one in a million chance that Jana/AndrewS were 2 different people. Strange that feline also has disappeared lately.
                Last edited by Akshay; 20 Sep 06,, 04:25.

Comment

Still,there is a one in a million chance that Jana/AndrewS were 2 different people. Strange that feline also has disappeared lately.
                  It is a working arrangement with Top Hatter to activate the board once it start getting slack ;)

Can't have the board dying out on us, can we> ;) :)

And yet at the same time, we can't afford to have the turmoil that is on in Thailand either!
                  Last edited by Ray; 20 Sep 06,, 04:30.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                    It is a working arrangement with Top Hatter to activate the board once it start getting slack ;)

Can't have the board dying out on us, can we> ;) :)

And yet at the same time, we can't afford to have the turmoil that is on in Thailand either!
                    Sir,

Has TH employed Jana/AndrewS/Feline or whatever simply to keep the board alive? Good management trick ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
                      Ah Feline,

You are the tight **** bloke that Archer was talking about!.
                      What is **** ????

You are lucky to be in Pakistan with the Hoodooed allowing you to have a ball. After all, no woman can ever bring four pious Moslems to stand witness because if they were pious, then they would have intervened and not watch a voyeur show! ;)
                      That is another discussion, sure will take it for debate :) do not worry

Jana,

If it is you, please accept my apologies.
                      Who is he ???

Comment

• Good for those women. Some are cute.:)
                        Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archer View Post
                          Look at Mushy, not all the epitome of racial superiority like every toyboy on PDF loves- hes short, squat and no pretty face! Hai Allah what happened to PDFs claims of racial purity and superiority, with fair skin, and tight posteriors, handed down by the Aryans?
                          Ah! but the General saahib is of Indian origin onlee. Uff these mohajeers. Brought all the filth to the land of .....

Miss Moten says "My intention was to project Pakistan in a very modern way."

So does the modern Pakistani resemble the way Miss Moten displays herself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Feline View Post
                            Who is he ???
                            you on PFF...

Comment

• Originally posted by Feline View Post
                              Actually i refused to after seeign your hot relatives girls in the movie
                              If you think the women in that movie were hot, you need glasses or pyschiatric help.

You mean now men also compete with whores in India
                              Why would you ever face that problem?
                              Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

• Originally posted by Vepr View Post
                                Ah! but the General saahib is of Indian origin onlee. Uff these mohajeers. Brought all the filth to the land of .....
                                Tsk Tsk, Musharraf is 100% pure Pakistani! Next you'll be saying he is a RAW Agent!!

Miss Moten says "My intention was to project Pakistan in a very modern way."

So does the modern Pakistani resemble the way Miss Moten displays herself?
                                As long as she doesnt say she wants to get educated..
                                Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Working...
                                X