Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopHatter
    How could I forget the WABVAB??
    Is that one of those survey's that THL posts?
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
      -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by shek
        Is that one of those survey's that THL posts?
        Not a bad idea - a survey for new people to fill out, a little quiestionaire.
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by -{SpoonmaN}-
          Nice Sniper, very nice.
          Hey, someone has to be the HLMIC.

Might as well be me.

Comment

Parihaka..

Thanks for the link.

I hope someone revives the issue and bring in more details of the forum on the Wikipedia.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

LOl that article is freakin hilarious!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! !!!!!!!!

Conservatives??!?!??! M21 sniper the ring leader?!??!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You mean i'm not the ringleader of a vast right wing conspiracy?

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                  You mean i'm not the ringleader of a vast right wing conspiracy?
                  We just let you think that so you'll take the fall for a far more sinister and shadowy organisation.
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                    We just let you think that so you'll take the fall for a far more sinister and shadowy organisation.
                    LOL, i shoulda known...

Well, i guess taking the fall is a character builder and chance for personal growth, if they can take me alive. For as they say(well, i say it really), that which does not kill me had better run.

Fast.

Damned fast.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                      Ha! I had a feeling it was FutureMD (aka Ballguy).

Nice detective work pari. :)
                      Top....check and see who banned the guy, I can't remember. As I recall, we were all rushing to stake the claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
                        Top....check and see who banned the guy, I can't remember. As I recall, we were all rushing to stake the claim.
                        It was Horrido that smoked out FutureMD as being Ballguy.

I do have to give credit to THL, who knew something was definitely wrong about our "female" medical student.
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                          that which does not kill me had better run.

Fast.

Damned fast.
                          ROFLMAO
                          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Ok,

WAB (world Affairs board) often presents every story in a neo-conservative manner and is affiliated with neo-conservatives worldwide paricualr Indian members of the hinduvata parties.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Affairs_Board"

check out the 2nd last entry
                            Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Excluding any possible hocus-pocus, our Wiki-vandal's location is in the United Kingdom.

Nobody from the WAB that I can get a lock on though.
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

The funny part is that i tear these so-called national 'neocon' figures up regularly...

Comment

Working...
                                X