Who would win? ABCA vs ME, China and Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
    Expending 4 interceptors on a single target doesn't translate to an accuracy of 3%. It's 25%.
    There were only few Scads intersepted.
    Наша жизнь как пианино: белая клавиша, черная клавиша и крышка

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskiy View Post
      There were only few Scads intersepted.
      So are you gonna address our other points of contention, or are you just going to ignore the arguments that don't support what you think?
      In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
      The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Originally posted by Stan187 View Post
        So are you gonna address our other points of contention, or are you just going to ignore the arguments that don't support what you think?
        no, I'll just going to take the facts and put them together to determine the affectivnes of US AA shield.
        Наша жизнь как пианино: белая клавиша, черная клавиша и крышка

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskiy View Post
          no, I'll just going to take the facts and put them together to determine the affectivnes of US AA shield.
          But you aren't. You've never cited ANY facts. You're talking about missiles not working from 15 years ago. You were probably barely born then. Its like assuming that an Abrams in 1979 and 2006 would perform the same, which is absurd. Sure its still called a Patriot, that doesn't mean it still works the same. As I said before, you're too ignorant to even read a wikipedia article about, let alone some real military science analysis.
          In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
          The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Weird. How do Russia, China and 'the Middle East' even form any kind of coherent 'alliance'? At least there's some sort of possiblity that Australia, Britain, Canada and the US could cooperate. The winner IMHO would be Europe, who presumably would not be involved in this bizarre scenario.

Comment

Working...
            X