No announcement yet.

Who would win? ABCA vs ME, China and Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a good, If somewhat silly, poll question.

I would say US/UK, but not by much.

Canada and Australia both have small militarys, and what do you mean by "middle east"?
    Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
    - John Stuart Mill.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogukan View Post
      First why do you even include Canada and Australia? They have no soldiers nor any military power. Those two countries are economically rich. They don't rely on weapons, because they know that USA got their back if something happens.

Second is that USA and England would die against China and Russia. Plus where is the battle going to take place? That is very important. But I am sure no matter what USA will lose.

The war will probaly be fought without WMD. So Russia and China both have the same weapons as the USA. Plus they have more soldiers. China has about 2.3 million soldiers. USA has probably 400.000.
      I know he's banned but.........

Assuming the fracas starts over witha PRC attack on the ROC after a mutal defense treaty between CIS and PRC.

US attack subs sink the chinse navy in port or at sea it doesnt matter. Then SLCM and stealth aircraft dismantle the PRC's defensive grid opeing the way for more strategic and tactical application of US Airpower. For what ever the CIS intervenes (attacking NATO troops in the stans to shore up Chinas backdoor and possibly threaten mideast oil supplies adding Iran to the PRC Russia side NATO to US UK side). UK/France takes over mideast duties and fights Iran. N Korea jumps on S Korea and launches missile attacks on Japan walla WW3.

As powerful as the combined aisatic landforces are western airpower, infowar, and techno-battloe doctrine will win out. Russia and China are both strategically vulnerable to crippling attacks on rail hubs and communication centers that will starve their armies in the feild without inflciting much loss of life.

Comment

I think it would be China and middle east. Those are the increasing powers. Russia is still weak, and the West is the biggest, but decreasing power in the world.
        With Faith in God,
        For King and Fatherland!

Comment

Canada kills everybody. All we have to do is put up giant TV screens with episodes of Corner Gas (more like Corner Ass) playing and all our enemies will be instantly bored to death.

Comment

Hypothetically speaking

What are your thoughts if this war was to be fought in Europe.
            Something like a Sino-Russian invasion through the usual victim Poland.
            The greatest instrument of moral good is the imagination.

Comment

Usa, britain, canada 7 australia

Cause I DO NOT want Muslims to win. They are scary.

Comment

IMO Russia will be unlikely to be with middle east.

Comment

IMO the middle easterners at the time would not be of that much use.

"Hey Abu, have you tried this camel mounted machine gun yet?"
                  In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
                  The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Originally posted by Stan187 View Post
                    IMO the middle easterners at the time would not be of that much use.

OUCH!!
                    The greatest instrument of moral good is the imagination.

Comment

they will definetly use middle east because of oil. and then if middle east gets involved. many people in mecca or some other muslim place issue a fatwa to join war against who threaten muslim cicilization and lo-behold half of africa would be joining the war. not counting from malaysia suicide squads and also bangladesh and god knows what else muslim countries.

Lets say india joins china then you will be having a gigantic wave to penetrate for a allied win.

Comment

As someone rightly asked .. "What Middle East?"

By Middle East do you mean half of what is under direct U.S. Control? Or the other half whose dictatorsare on the C.I.A. pay roll?

And Russia would likely just prop China up for the fight then back off and watch. And then China will do a Hitler on Russia and boom, you'll see U.S., U.K. and Russia 'ally' again.

*boom*

50 more years of cold war.
                        I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan187 View Post

You ever been shot at with a camel mounted machine gun :
                          Attached Files
                          Pharoh was pimp but now he is dead. What are you going to do today?

Comment

Originally posted by Swift Sword View Post
                            You ever been shot at with a camel mounted machine gun :
                            lololololol that is so gonna become my signature!
                            In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
                            The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

Originally posted by hound View Post
                              Militarily US and allies will finish off any other combination on earth in a month to few months at the most.

If the opposing sides avoid the full frontal fight and opt for guerrilla type fighting then it will be a stalemate.

This all presuming that no nukes and wmds are used.
                              The same as in Iraq, Americans are "finishing it in few weeks at the most". Don't axpect easy turn down from Russia, especcially in the Siberia, in there 5000 man army can tare apart 25000 man enemy army.
                              Наша жизнь как пианино: белая клавиша, черная клавиша и крышка

Comment

Originally posted by Trajan View Post

It would be fought with WMD but most likely US preventives would manage to destroy those that were fired. Russia and China has the population size and government scruples that would allow them to make such actions.
                                Russia has about 10000 nuclear warheads, if they'll launch thcm US AA systems are too weak to stand a chanse, US Patriot III has just 2% accuracy for Russian missiles, plus there are orbital missiles. US would get destroyed in less than 2 hours.
                                Наша жизнь как пианино: белая клавиша, черная клавиша и крышка

Comment

Working...
                                X