US sanctions Rosoboronexport, Sukhoi over Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Confed999
    Over 500, as well as delivery systems, and the projects themselves.
    Over 500 of what?
    500 WMD warheads 40 min ready to launch? Ore 500 grams of white powder has been shown by Colin Powell in UN. He’s told to all it’s Saddam’s anthrax bacteria. Lol. Has he tried to infect the UN General Meeting?

PS today August 6 is 61-th anniversary of A-day. US have exploded WMD upon the civilian people of Hiroshima in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by MOPO3
      [The reports said Moscow-based Aviaconversiya has denied selling the jamming equipment to Iraq.
      Convinced me. lol
      Over 500 of what?
      Chemical warheads.
      PS today August 6 is 61-th anniversary of A-day. US have exploded WMD upon the civilian people of Hiroshima in Japan.
      And thank God we did, or they may have found themselves enslaved for decades like Eastern Europe...
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

And thank God we did, or they may have found themselves enslaved for decades like Eastern Europe...
        gah... no... that was dark... maybe they would've preferred to be enslaved then be turned to dust and then have their children grow up with cancer???
        Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
        -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic
          gah... no... that was dark... maybe they would've preferred to be enslaved then be turned to dust and then have their children grow up with cancer???
          You realize you're talking about two little circles in a big country right? I'd rather take the chance, than see my children and my children's children grow up as slaves.
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

I lost you Confed... who's whose slave??? are you saying that Japan was going to enslave Americans???

Comment

I lost you Confed... who's whose slave??? are you saying that Japan was going to enslave Americans???
              If the atomic bombs hadn't worked, Japan would have been invaded. The US from one side, Russia from the other, pretty much same as Europe. Russia wouldn't have liberated their chunk like we did. Plus we would be talking about mass casualties on both sides. Japan's cities bombed to rubble, and millions of their people dead in a war that could only have gotten more genocidal. When one looks at the big picture, those two bombs saved Japan a lot of death, destruction, and possible slavery.

Comment

ahhh... ic... if you look at it that way.. then yea I guess it did...

Comment

Originally Posted by MOPO3
                  Ha good one! ...and since when should we use WW2 presedent when dealing with WMD's today?

I think its a case of Iran wanting nukes and the Russians being so morally devoid and bankrupt they are willing to start a nuclear race in the Sunni and Shia states just to make a quick buck.
                  Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Say it for ghosts of Hiroshima...

Why you didn't save yorself in the same way? Maybe nuclear explosion worse for sunburn than the sun of Florida?
                    Very very smart rescue...

Мороз, приветствую :)
                    I'm old soldier and I don't know the words of love.

Comment

Originally posted by truecolor
                      Say it for ghosts of Hiroshima...
                      He's saying it for the would-be ghosts of the millions - or tens of millions - who would have died in a potential invasion, occupation, or continued regime.
                      HD Ready?

Comment

кто здесь говорит по-aнглийcки???...lol... каждый двуязычный???

Comment

Originally posted by HistoricalDavid
                          He's saying it for the would-be ghosts of the millions - or tens of millions - who would have died in a potential invasion, occupation, or continued regime.
                          tens of millions is too big of an exageration...

Comment

tens of millions is too big of an exageration...
                            No it's not.
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by HistoricalDavid
                              Oh, yes! Only the 320 000 (mere trifle) Japanesies (peaceful citizens) and red alert ('potential') for the Americans is stoped. Good job, Uncle Sam!
                              Last edited by truecolor; 07 Aug 06,, 12:49.
                              I'm old soldier and I don't know the words of love.

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                                No it's not.
                                are you sure??? there were only 70mil Japanese to start with at that time... so tens of millions means wiping out a huge proportion of the Japanese population...

Comment

Working...
                                X