Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do Asians Look Down On Black People?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do Asians Look Down On Black People?

well why?

and hand on heart for the asians who reply, do you think you are superior to black people?

I am not an asian but I would say fear of the unknown.
    Meat cutting classification NAMP 1174; the porterhouse is NAMP 1173.

Comment

Only a narrow minded person would judge people on race...
      To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by troung
        Only a narrow minded person would judge people on race...

very true.

Comment

Attached Files
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

And which particular Asians are you refering to? Indians, Pakistanis, Malaysians, Thais, Afghanis, Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Indonesians, Cambodians?
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
              Our new friend seems to have a thing for Asians. Check this out.
              http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...145#post224145

Leibniz

Comment

This thread should be locked as it has a silly premace and will go no where at best and become a flamefest at worst....
                To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by troung
                  This thread should be locked as it has a silly premace and will go no where at best and become a flamefest at worst....
                  I concur
                  Attached Files
                  "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Motion carried. Mods?

Leibniz

Comment

Well I always have to look UP to them considering they are so tall

Comment

Originally posted by STIG
                        Well I always have to look UP to them considering they are so tall
                        I really think that needs to be the last thing said. I only see this thread becoming a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                          I really think that needs to be the last thing said. I only see this thread becoming a disaster.

Comment

sensitive topic...
                            Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                            -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

i mean indians, pakistanis, bangladeshis when i say asians. the asian sub continent. i as a white male don't look down on black people so why do so many of you?

Comment

Working...
                              X