Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Oracle; 03 Jul 19,, 17:10.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Last edited by Oracle; 07 Jul 19,, 15:15.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Last edited by Oracle; 08 Jul 19,, 03:17.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Last edited by Oracle; 10 Jul 19,, 16:29.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• ^^^ Oracle what kind of Japanese are you? Why do you patronize these mostly western music material? Have you lost your respect to your native Japan? I am curious to know why you have betrayed your family and homeland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pnoy View Post
                          ^^^ Oracle what kind of Japanese are you? Why do you patronize these mostly western music material? Have you lost your respect to your native Japan? I am curious to know why you have betrayed your family and homeland.
                          Do you understand the concept of Bushido?

Comment

Comment

• "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X