Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another member passed away - Jefferson Airplane. Listen to Grace...

Comment

• As we head into Autumn a few songs to go with the crisp air, apple cider and falling leaves....

This song always reminds me of driving across the Maryland Eastern shore. I bought the CD the day before I took a trip to Boston. Just after I crossed the Chesapeake bay Bridge I popped this into the CD and was struck immediately by the simple beauty of the song.

The incomparable Leon Redbone

Genius of Van Morrison. He was 23 when he made this album!

“Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

• I thought I was the only person that liked Leon Redbone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
          I thought I was the only person that liked Leon Redbone.
          Occasionally, the blind nut finds the squirrel, Gunny.
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• This /\ song is wayyy cool for the present generation to appreciate such music. Those were musicians.

Last edited by Oracle; 05 Oct 18,, 16:19.
              Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Last edited by Oracle; 10 Oct 18,, 18:47.
                  Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Comment

• Long time i've not heard sisters

Berlin wall still hadn't fallen when this came out

Comment

• Last edited by Oracle; 20 Oct 18,, 15:45.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• 4 years in Congo gives this.

Some bollywood song copied the starting bass, can't remember. DE?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X