Screw Them All!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw Them All!!!!!!!!!!

screw me, screw you, screw violence, screw politics, screw india, screw pakistan, screw america, screw england, screw china, screw france, screw russia, screw iraq, screw iran, screw afganistan, screw israel, screw palestine, screw bird flu, screw mad cow, screw the IRA, screw the terrorists, screw alquaida, screw taliban, screw nukes, and screw nuke proliferations, screw commies, screw aetheists, screw christians, screw moslems, screw hindus, screw buddhists, screw sikhs, screw jews and screw the mormons.

SCREW THEM ALL!!

Because It IS TIME FOR

The World Cup Baby!!!

Can't wait can't wait.. CAN'T F'ing WAIT!!!!

I rant, therefore I am.

Pot A

Germany
    Brazil
    Argentina
    England
    France
    Italy
    Mexico
    Spain

Pot B

Angola
    Australia
    Côte d'Ivoire
    Ecuador
    Ghana
    Paraguay
    Togo
    Tunisia

Pot C

Croatia
    Czech Republic
    Netherlands
    Poland
    Portugal
    Switzerland
    Sweden
    Ukraine

Pot D

Costa Rica
    Iran
    Japan
    South Korea
    Saudi Arabia
    Trinidad and Tobago
    United States

----

Predictions anyone??
    I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

haha!! It had to be the english press!! .. You think I'm bad? Wait for the real football hooligans from England to invade Deutchland!
        I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by srirangan
          haha!! It had to be the english press!! .. You think I'm bad? Wait for the real football hooligans from England to invade Deutchland!
          Last world cup I couldn't have cared less but it turned out much to my surprise that her indoors is a closet soccer fan (being English). As this was instrumental to me being 'allowed' to get the sports channels hooked up I took more than a passing interest and now actually enjoy watching it. I am, however, a complete novice.
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I was actually really looking forward to the World Cup this year because Israel was one game away from being in, but Ireland quashed those hopes. Although I get the feeling that the illegal gambling will be running crazy on my base. Hell, they may even cut back on missions...
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
            X