No announcement yet.

"Thank God for Dead Soldiers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I've stated before, we don't need a law to prevent these protests. What we need is a law stating that extreme emotional distress is assumed by the law as a legitimate defence is court for any family member who assaults and beats the stuffing out of any protester. The maximum fine should be $5.00 The same law would prohibit any civil suit by the dumb freak who gets stomped into the grass.

Just tell me where to mail the check...
    sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

I posted a long time ago about needing a 'He had it coming, Your Honor', law.

Your wife gets felt up while going down the hotel corridor during Tailhook, and you KO the drunken aviator man-child?

No charges.

Somebody 'pranks' you by sticking an M-80 in your mailbox, and you re-pay him by putting 100 boxes of orange Jello in his pool?

No charges.

You think you have the right to disrupt a dead soldier's funeral with grossly offensive signs and phrases yelled out during the service, and somebody related to the fallen sees to it that you crap into a bag for the rest of your worthless life?

NO CHARGES.

As long as the action was proportional, I think that some 'citizen self-policing' could work well to restoring civility. AFTER the original offender got what he 'had coming', that is.

Comment

Originally posted by agent6
        Ha, and Americans are racist huh. RRRIIIIGGGGHHHHTTT.
        Everybody is racist to a certain degree.
        F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

Isn't there still a "fighting words" concept in American Law?

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by BenRoethig
            Of course they are not.

Race is a silly concept to begin with and has no scientific utility.

-dale

Comment

Those bikers have no boundries they have traveled throughout the winter on bikes to many towns in states that hold military funerals for our soldiers lost in Iraq. They provide security to the family and to the fallen and hold off the others that protest and cause the family grief by encircling the funeral procession and forming a wall around the family/families and the fallen. They also render honors to those who have fallen in every war and are very outspoken about it. I have followed this now for the last 2 months in the news and they continue to grow in numbers. They give up their jobs and their families to make their journeys to the funerals of the fallen and render support for the family and their loved ones sacrifices in the rain snow etc.
              All I can say is...
              BRAVO GENTLEMEN BRAVO
              Last edited by Dreadnought; 15 Mar 06,, 19:37.
              Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Originally posted by BenRoethig
                The word you were looking for is prejudiced.
                No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Someone should set off some IEDs at that guy's house or church and then say "see, god doesn't make a mistake, there are fags amongst them."
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                  X