• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gaskin View Post
    Good point, I was thinking the same ;)

;)

Indeed you were!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• I'd support Chavez rather than Britain on this issue. Those islands are a colonial relic from Britain's history, and like all other colonies, they too, must be given up.

Comment

• More useless posturing from Chavez. Just another dirt ball trying to cause problems that wouldn't be a problem otherwise.
        No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

• Originally posted by gamercube View Post
          I'd support Chavez rather than Britain on this issue. Those islands are a colonial relic from Britain's history, and like all other colonies, they too, must be given up.
          Who to? The local inhabitants have no particular desire for independence, and know that without the UK protecting them they would quickly be colonised forcibly by Argentina.
          Rule 1: Never trust a Frenchman
          Rule 2: Treat all members of the press as French

Comment

• Originally posted by gamercube View Post
            I'd support Chavez rather than Britain on this issue. Those islands are a colonial relic from Britain's history, and like all other colonies, they too, must be given up.
            The problem in that theory is the British Subjects who live there. They desire to remain British. Under international law, that trumps the desires of Argentina and anyone other than the rest of the British people for that matter.

Comment

Working...
            X